No announcement yet.

Michigan State at Michigan, Saturday, November 16th, Noon, EST, FOX/Fox Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His losses won't be complete until late next saturday afternoon.

Comment

I still say that the MSU slide started when Narduzzi left for Pitt. Yeah, they still had a couple good teams after that, but it was easy to see that with each passing year, the edge was coming off that defense, and the intensity they played with. In addition, Narduzzi was very good at recruiting the personnel he needed to make that defense work. Their recruiting has dropped off every year since then.

I have no idea what losing to Michigan might do as far as Dantonio at MSU. I think he's got some off field problems facing him in his deposition that may decide his fate for him. If he gets past that, he's got to win back Sparty fans. Another loss to Michigan will make them put their Spartan apparel back in mothballs ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Caputo is such a smug bastard, he even wrote about it in his column (that I wont advertise) im looking forward to him tonight on the sports wrap. Way before him and Mike Valenti worked at the same place he used to taught Michigan fans with the saying "Do you fear Nick Saban?" Showing my age this didn't bother me much b/c I didn't hate MSU at the time and actually like them when not playing Michigan.

Comment

Drok can sleep soundly as I'm not looking into this game at all to write 1000 words about it...... I'm in the Caymens and its 84 degrees. I'll be coming to MI for this shitball game. 37 degrees at KO. How stupid was this decision? But ........

........I will provide two options:

(1) This will be an epic ass kicking because Dantonio has lost the team. Loss to Illinois was a disaster and the break point for players.

(2) MSU brings all its dirty play and Dantonio all his tricks that Harbaugh isn't ready for and neither are his players. Because of that MSU keeps it close into the 4th. The game is decided in the closing seconds by some bizarre event.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 10, 2019, 12:07 PM.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

(2) MSU brings all its dirty play and Dantonio all his tricks that Harbaugh isn't ready for and neither are his players. Because of that MSU keeps it close into the 4th. The game is decided in the closing seconds by some bizarre event.
            I've been watching this series since the mid-60's and I've seen it go from the classy Bump Elliot vs Duffy, to Bo vs Duffy, Bo vs Stoltz, etc... In those days the coaches would have never allowed their players to do anything that might cost the team a single yard. If you played on Duffy's MSU teams, and took a cheap shot at an opponent, he'd introduce you to your new permanent seat on the bench, and probably take away your uniform the next day. He didn't tolerate that crap. Neither did Bo.

Nowadays the leadership at MSU takes pride in that crap, and even adopted the adage that "football is all about unnecessary roughness" Dantonio even led the unsportsmanlike behavior with their 'field walk' last year at Spartan Stadium, and smiled while his team got into the pre-game scrap with the Michigan players. Duffy would never have done anything like that. Dantonio knows football, but he also knows dirty football. And he encourages it from his players.

I hope Michigan stomps MSU into a grease spot this weekend, and I hope that afterward, MSU decides to keep Dantonio around for another year. Pride did indeed come before the fall, and his fall needs to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Drok can sleep soundly as I'm not looking into this game at all to write 1000 words about it......
              Lol, I hope you know it's all in jest

Comment

Vegas has established Michigan as a 12 point favorite, with an over/under of 43.5

I'd take the under.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  M used to always be loaded with blue chip running backs that had speed, power, vision and ran behind a few offensive lineman who were likely to get drafted. This fell off in the middle of Lloyd's tenure and we haven't gotten back.
                  > Since Long and Hart <

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Vegas has established Michigan as a 12 point favorite, with an over/under of 43.5

I'd take the under.
                    Always take the under in this game. Even if MSU didn't suck so much.

Comment

Comment

This game is going to be a bloodbath.

Comment

I absolutely agree.

I'm expecting the most intense game between these two that we've seen in recent history. We may approach a record number of flags, and penalty yardage assessed.

State will pull out all the 'little giant' crap that they can think of. They will hit until the echo of the whistle. Its going to be nasty.

To re-make a Harbaugh-ism, Michigan needs to play with "discipline unknown to mankind'. If they don't, then State will draw them down to their level, and make the game unnecessarily close.

Comment

No, this is going to be a replay of the Luke Bencie game. The State team is broken, this is a replay of the last days of Perles.

Comment

Froot was insinuating this is going to be a Bobby Williams type game.

Ever notice all the ?t?r?o?l?l?s? fans of another teams say they are going to lose all the time?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X