Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan's got to get its act together for basketball in terms of NIL and portal, otherwise we're headed for irrelevance at best.

Comment

• I thought Michigan just announced a big NIL windfall collective for players? Or is that just for football?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It’s only 40K, I think.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It’s only 40K, I think.
          Yep up to 40k.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Plus what they earn from endorsement opportunities.

Comment

• Kobe Bufkin makes it official....he is declaring for the NBA Draft

Michigan has lost its top 3 offensive weapons from last year. Right now the starting lineup is like this?

Reed
              Cheddar
              Williams
              New transfer guy
              Dug

waiting on hearing if JL and Baker are going to get another year

It might be a very tough year next year.

​​​​
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• They didn't do so great WITH them. Coach has his work cut out for him. The NBA is a tough competitor for CBB.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Juwan really has his work cut out for him. Dayumn. I'm sure that there's a confluence of factors at work but one of them has to be Juwan himself maybe experiencing a learning curve that is a bit too steep.

We're way below where probably anyone predicted we would be after the wonderful 20-21 run.

Comment

• Read this morning that Frankie Collins has declared for the NBA draft. I think a lot of guys would just rather play in the G-League than college and I don't really blame them.

Comment

• Most Michigan NIL activity involves making big announcements about small actions.

We're gonna see what's what here. It's not just Juwan at the crossroads. It's Michigan basketball. Football school only? It could be.

Comment

• If this year's tournament is any indication, these problems don't seem unique to Michigan. When Frankie Collins leaves ASU after one season to go pro, it tells me he just doesn't want to play college ball. Maybe the developmental league is more of a draw for a lot of players than college ball. You play 50 games in the G League with none of the school/NCAA hassle as opposed to 35 or so in college while being forced to pretend to be a student. I've never seen the quality of the college game as bad as it seems this year. Something is amiss.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Most Michigan NIL activity involves making big announcements about small actions.

We're gonna see what's what here. It's not just Juwan at the crossroads. It's Michigan basketball. Football school only? It could be...
                          But it shouldn't be. Basketball blue blood? No. But can we be Villanova 2.0? Sure, I think so.

Comment

• I'm not ready to flush the basketball program down the toilet after a couple disappointing seasons when the previous decade was pretty damn good. Juwan might not be the guy to keep them in the top tier of Big Ten programs but I don't think there's an institutional indifference like there was pre-Beilein.

Comment

• You guys didn't flush HARBAUGH!!!! when he pretty much sucked in seasons 5 and 6.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Which was genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X