Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh... Jon Jansen

Sounds like more bad (wildcat) type gimmicks

Michigan is thinking of using QB Dan Villari in a Taysom Hill type role, Jim Harbaugh reveals on the In The Trenches podcast

Comment

• Here's an idea. Spend the valuable time in practice learning to block better than other teams. Learn to throw and catch the ball better than others. Learn how to tackle better.

Stuff like that.

Our opponents laugh at Harbaugh's gimmicks.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• VILLCAT!!

Comment

• I have visions of a few plays where M was inside the 5 and pulled absolutely stupid shit out their asses and either failed to score or missed a chip-shot FG. I can remember one of these series when I was watching the game live and in person where we had the binoculars on Harbaugh, expecting something like that and, sure enough, he jumped in to make one of those stupid calls. He did this after M had gotten first down after first down from inside the 50 mostly with a Gattis called game plan featuring a pounding run game.

Yep, M football is bad and will continue to be bad as long as JH is around to muck things up.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In the looking for anything positive news...

Co DC Mo” Linguist who took the Buffalo HC job after it open up was here for 4 months has been replaced by Steve Clinkscale from Kentucky . Three-year deal to be the defensive pass game coordinator and defensive backs coach, with and opportunity to be promoted to co-defensive coordinator after year two. Everything I have heard is Kentucky is not happy losing him. Very good for recruiting who has a lot of Midwest connections, haven't read a bad word about him, sounds like a trade up.

Comment

• Kentucky has been doing a great job recruiting Ohio under Stoops. It would be nice to get back into there.

Comment

• It’s all coming together.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Kentucky beat writer

Comment

• Talk is cheap. The proof lies on the field. Get results on the field, and I'll start believing.

Until then all the rosy commentary can stfu.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No matter how much of a train wreck Michigan Football is people will still watch. Washington-Michigan ABC Primetime Broadcast 7:30PM in about 100 days

Comment

• The problem is that people actually like watching trainwrecks. And that's okay - if you aren't on the trains, of course.

Comment

• True, but Michigan has always been the Leaders and Best' at tv ratings.

45 Massive Blowouts This College Football Season

E1svuijXsAEGyfc?format=png&name=900x900.png

Last edited by WingsFan; May 19, 2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• If Michigan gets blown out by Nebraska, the entire staff should be shot on site.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                True, but Michigan has always been the Leaders and Best' at tv ratings.

45 Massive Blowouts This College Football Season

E1svuijXsAEGyfc?format=png&name=900x900.png

Where is that from?

Comment

Working...
                                X