Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Oklahoma Sooner account on twitter called 'Big Game Boomer'

Comment

• So he’s predicting those as blowouts? He’s predicting Nebraska to blow us out and he’s predicting Rutgers to have a blowout win against anyone?

Comment

• Trust his science.

Comment

• E1no8b5X0AU7xhp?format=png&name=900x900.png

Comment

• Whitmer says capacity at outdoor stadiums in Michigan can return to 100% on June 1.

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• Good. OSU fans will now be able to plan their Thanksgiving weekend. Michigan Stadium will be a great big red "O".

An appropriate salute to the Harbaugh era.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Whitmer says capacity at outdoor stadiums in Michigan can return to 100% on June 1.
                  I'm actually kind of shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I'm actually kind of shocked.
                    I am too. She's enjoyed her power trip all these months and its odd to see her giving up so much of it while its still a bit early in the game. But, Michiganders have responded pretty well to shots in arms, and when you combine that with the falling case numbers, her argument for continued dictatorship begins to fall apart. Hopefully the case numbers will continue to fall and life can return to normal around here. Then she can focus on being more self serving, which is her strong suit.

Comment

• But will UM follow those guidelines? I’m not so certain of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        But will UM follow those guidelines? I’m not so certain of that.
                        Good question. If a new Fiji variant of Covid-19 surfaces on campus they might just shut down the whole show again.

Comment

• I'm in North Carolina for my newest grandson's baptism. Staying with NC State fan. We had this very discussion yesterday about the B10's ridiculously hyper-cautious approach to COVID. We both agreed M in particular would be the most likely football program to shut everything down at the first wiff of that Fiji variant. Horrible history destructive to college sports and M athlete's futures. ACC fans laugh at the BIG.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Summer hasn't even started yet, so there's still plenty of time for Whitmer and Schlissel to mess this thing up. To give her some credit, Whitmer actually started resembling something close to a governor yesterday when she and the legislature agreed on several issues where they need to work together for solutions. Welcome to the real world, Gretch. Pull up a chair and join the rest of us. The "republican controlled legislature" and the governor are never going to agree on everything, but its good to see that all of them are starting to realize that working together can, you know, help a lot of people. You're not going to satisfy everyone. I'm going to gripe when repubs give in to Gretch's gasoline tax, and Jon is going to gripe when she agrees its better for people to actually work, rather than stay home. But, little steps .. and all that.

steady, Jon.. just having some fun with you ...

Comment

• Laurie Carr, wife of former coach Lloyd Carr, died Tuesday morning after a long battle with cancer. She was 70 years old.

Comment

• That's terrible. I didn't know she was sick. Lloyd is a good man that has had some really rotten luck with family illnesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X