X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppycock.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Michigan finally beat Ohio in something ...

Taylor North beat Ohio, 5-2, in Sunday's final, joining the 1959 Hamtramck team as the only Little League World Series champions from Michigan.

Michigan's Little League representative from Taylor MI defeated Hamilton Ohio for the Little League National Championship by a score of 5-2. Its the first time since 1959 that a team from Michigan has won the LLWS. The team from Michigan went 14-1 in the playoffs. Their only loss was a quarter final loss to Hawaii by a score of 2-1. The tournament was double elimination.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Japan woulda beat em.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Japan woulda beat em.
          Oh, I have no doubt of that. Those Asian kids are mini-pros. They play great ball over there.

Comment

• STFU Daniel-son
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brian announced today that he is permanently taking a step back from mgoblog and he is going to just do Monday morning game columns and podcasts from now on. Seth will be the primary content producer, point forward.

Comment

• He must have finally broke.

Comment

• It's hard not to. Covering Michigan football since the mid-oughts is probably a lot like be a WWII Concentration Camp correspondent for the Jerusalem Post.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; August 30, 2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Yep. One solitary Michigan win over OSU in the entire 17 year existence of the blog. But honestly, it's been unreadable to me for a while now. The hipness, smugness, and fanatical group think don't really do much for me.

Comment

• The fans are dropping like flies. The constant disappointments, the unrealized expectations. One flop after another at coach and key players. Its too much for even the most stout fans.

Comment

• 1–15 last 16 in what people say is a “rivalry.” This is also an introduction to Michigan football fan-hood for any millennial or Gen Z. Younger crowd has only seen consistent disappointments and pure crap.

Reading up about Western Michigan for the first time, it makes me nervous. This game has been flying under the radar. Should it? You read that Western Michigan supposedly has an elite offense for a non-power 5 program. With how Michigan’s defense ended 2020 + the scheme change… Don’t sleep on this.

M favored by 17.5. Likely to be high scoring.
                        Come prepared M or it’s going to be App St 2.0 to start a season.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Take the points.

Comment

• Cade McNamara "officially" Michigan's starting QB on Saturday.

Talk is cheap. All this program has done in the last 20 years is talk, while OSU laughs at them.

Either take actions that result in improvement, or shut up and take your whippings like the pu$$ies you've become.

Comment

• Failing against Western in a home opener would be the final cut.

It would indicate that this team isn't just incompetently managed- from the point of talent utilization, preparation and playcalling- but that the whole program has let it continue. It's not like App State, RRod losing to Toledo, failing to show up against Sparty and getting tossed around like a rag doll by Wisconsin and osu were bad enough. The outrage would quick, sharp and harsh.

I can't believe that I could see just that happening. But I won't. Other plans means that this will be the first opener I've missed in 20 years. I wouldn't even take notice if it wasn't for the daily reminders to come back to the Big House and tickets are still available.. FTR, I do plan on being there next week.

Prove me wrong, Michigan.

Comment

• In the end, M's talent advantage should keep them safe vs Western Michigan. Just don't be surprised if Western Michigan puts up points. It's not an opponent to be taken lightly.

Trying to be precise with a prediction, think it turns out like 2016 Colorado at Michigan.
                                Box score: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/400869111

M offense has to look good on Saturday or it will be a sign of an incoming painful season. Come on, McNamara!!!
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X