Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ McCarthy is almost ready to resume full throwing. Says his arm improves 'every day'. He anticipates being available for full duty when fall practice begins.

Also from the article:

McCarthy reiterated that he isn’t planning on going anywhere else anytime soon, calling himself “loyal to the University of Michigan.” “I’m not just going to get up and leave if things don’t go my way.”
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 18-0. I expect at least 3 teams to simply forfeit to HARBAUGH!!!!! to keep in his good graces even though they don't even play M.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alabama would forfeit. We are a rag-tag collection of underachievers. Waiting for the Jimbo smack down.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fortunately, The Nick is only facing sheer mercenaries. CRD will have to deal with a collection of uber-talented, selfless, god-fearing, law-abiding saints of the highest order committed only to bettering society and winning in the name of the Team, the Team, the Team. And these men will not be molded by the likes of some Panama City self-righteous schyster halfwit. No, they'll be guided by HARBAUGH!!!! who seems poised to stake his claim to greatest leader in this history of the Universe.

So, yeah, I guess we both have it coming, but the OSU thrashing will be several degrees worse.

Comment

• JFC
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...if sandbaggery was an Olympic sport...you guys would win the gold and silver...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think I need a backhoe to dig out of that mess.

Comment

• Correct.

Now stifle.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [mmphhhpfhh!!!]

Comment

• Good boy.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        ...if sandbaggery was an Olympic sport...you guys would win the gold and silver...

There is no way I would ever take a medal. I would be lucky to be top ten on the leaderboard.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Don't sell yourself short Judge...you're a tremendous slouch...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AlabamAlum studied long and hard at the knee of Team Husker legends such as Cool Breeze, Old Scribe and _THE_PROPHET_. He learned from the absolute best Team Husker had to offer and has managed to translate most of their teachings into his derivative posting style. Whatever medals AlabamAlum wins, he owes it all the few members of Team Husker that were at least semi-literate and internet-enabled.

But, back to my original point...

20-0. I now see 5 unscheduled forfeits coming HARBAUGH!!!!'s way.

Comment

• The offense should be fun to watch, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                The offense should be fun to watch, at least.
                                The offense should be nearly as good as last year, with the exception that the running game will be by committee rather than just relying on one guy.

The problems will be mostly on defense. I don't see how the defense can rise to last year's level with so many key people gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X