• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Wild Hoss=Rod Blagojevich
    You Goddamn son of a bitch.

Comment

• 'Sup, Blago?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I portrayed you Correctly, I believe.

Thank you for Bernie, but actually I thought that whole thing was set up just so you could make a comparison that flatters Wiz.

Comment

• Gary Fucking Hart?

Pun intended...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thank you for Bernie, but actually I thought that whole thing was set up just so you could make a comparison that flatters Wiz
            Sassing AA and Hoss were priorities. Also, throwing DSL an olive branch. I probably succeeded about as well as a fullback dive on 3rd and 9 does. So, fuck you very much.

Comment

• Listen bucko; when your offensive prowess takes you all the way to being the head man at THE University of Ohio, you can sass about fullback dives. Until...STFU.

Comment

• Not enough applicants to be border patrol agents can pass a polygraph test. So the Trump administration is thinking about just scrapping the test.

The internal memo also says the administration wants to find space to detain thousands more immigrants and to speed deportation cases.

Comment

• Huey P. Long would have been better. Ethically challenged, a demagogue, but has occionsionally done good.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Brilliant. It's always the test! A few weeks ago the State of NY was considering getting rid of a literacy test for teachers. The test was producing an insufficiently diverse pool of potential teachers. Not sure what came of it.

An actual issue of some significance is the inability of employers -- "blue collar-ish" employers -- to fill jobs because half the applicants flunk drug tests.

Comment

• Huey P. Long would have been better. Ethically challenged, a demagogue, but has occionsionally done good.
                      2 out of 3 ain't bad. I was going slightly more current.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Not enough applicants to be border patrol agents can pass a polygraph test. So the Trump administration is thinking about just scrapping the test.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/u...ring.html?_r=0

Gee, what could go wrong?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• AA = George Wallace

AA:

hi
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Talent:

Preceptive.

I'm a fence sitter. Why announce your politics. It's easier to defend no position than taking one in here. See Entropy's recent comments on these things.

........... nonetheless, talent is entertaining.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Preceptive.

I'm a fence sitter. Why announce your politics. It's easier to defend no position than taking one in here. See Entropy's recent comments on these things.

........... nonetheless, talent is entertaining.
                              ...yeah...like a midget riding a stick pony...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• George Wallace was way too conservative to be "me".

Talent is Traficant with much less hair.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X