No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP claimed, in an email to his Russian contacts, that the Trump campaign agreed to a meeting with Representatives of Putin. There's no evidence such a meeting took place and nothing publicly available yet that suggest GP is was telling them the truth. Just that he said it.

Comment

• Believe it. Or don't believe it. Your choice.

But Mexico's ex-Ambassador to the US says he's had conversations with State Dept people that've told him that the State Dept's given instructions to promote Trump Hotels among foreign dignitaries

[ame]https://twitter.com/Z_Everson/status/925462352711036928[/ame]

Comment

• Floored.

Comment

• NAMBLA: Ds = NeoNazis:Rs. That's the comparison I'd make.
          I disagree, although I'd agree that they both display aberrant behavior. The Dems, that is to say, the MSM, present pedophiles as being a victim of circumstance. When I listen to Dems, their progressive guilt drives them to be "compassionate". Reps routinely denounce the KKK, NeoNazis, David Duke and the like.

Kapture posted 5 left-wing articles in which pedophilia was in the process of being normalized by the press, just as homosexuality has been normalized. Kapture then asked, "can you show me one right-wing publication that tries to paint the Pedophile in the light of the victim of their circumstance?" Hack never replied, because he couldn't. (BTW, It is pretty common knowledge that Milo's schtick is to be outrageous). Were this a formal debate, Kapture toasts Hack. Not even close.

The key is victimology. Rs denounce right-wing goofballs who claim victim status (as in a KKK march). The Ds invite another group claiming victim status( BLM) to the White House. That is a substantial difference.

Comment

• You make this too easy. The right f*cking invited the KKK to work in the White House. Not just a visit. Move in and stay.

Comment

• Your boy Trump is the biggest victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                I disagree, although I'd agree that they both display aberrant behavior. The Dems, that is to say, the MSM, present pedophiles as being a victim of circumstance. When I listen to Dems, their progressive guilt drives them to be "compassionate". Reps routinely denounce the KKK, NeoNazis, David Duke and the like.

Kapture posted 5 left-wing articles in which pedophilia was in the process of being normalized by the press, just as homosexuality has been normalized. Kapture then asked, "can you show me one right-wing publication that tries to paint the Pedophile in the light of the victim of their circumstance?" Hack never replied, because he couldn't. (BTW, It is pretty common knowledge that Milo's schtick is to be outrageous). Were this a formal debate, Kapture toasts Hack. Not even close.

The key is victimology. Rs denounce right-wing goofballs who claim victim status (as in a KKK march). The Ds invite another group claiming victim status( BLM) to the White House. That is a substantial difference.
                You are one fucking idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Talent as the voice of reason on the boards = MOST OF YOU FUCKERS ARE SO FAR LEFTISTS FUCKING DIPSHIT LIBTARDS IT'S MIND BOGGLING
                  Whether that's true or not, you would be the last to know. Your mind was already boggled from Day One. Any further boggling would be redundant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

The Christian religion mainstreamed pedophilia way before any far left headline did.

Comment

• Froot Has asked a very interesting question of talent. Central to the character he plays here. That said, facing California and praying five times a day is genius. In Mecca, this is known as the Call to Prog. There is no correctness but political correctness, and Berniebros are its servant.

Comment

• Make sure you guys give me a heads up, Ill stand and accept all prayer.

Comment

• I've been facing the wrong way, I was kneeling towards New York, specifically Broadway.

Comment

• I can see why the CIA wanted certain docs in the JFK papers kept hidden...apparently this was uncovered by Congress in the 70's? They were investigating any possible mafia and Castro involvement, it appears.

They uncovered plans by the CIA in the early 60's to stage a "Gulf of Tonkin" style incident that would justify a full-fledged military invasion of Cuba. Specifically they were considered assassinating several Cuban exile leaders, sinking a boatload of Cuban refugees, or placing bombs around Miami. Each would've ultimately been blamed on Castro. (This is on page 16 of the doc below)

It appears that just about everyone important on Kennedy's national security team would've been aware that we were actually considering staging terror attacks on American soil in order to justify direct removal of Castro. Obviously they didn't follow through.

This might come as a grave shock, but Donald Trump's bold promises earlier this week to finally blow the lid off the JFK assassination mystery by declassifying reams of secret documents turned out to be a gigantic tease. The National Archives ended up declassifying only a fraction of the JFK documents last night and mostly released details that had already been revealed.

Comment

• TAX NEWS

* Bill won't be released till thursday now. Yes, they are having issues
                              * Susan Collins went on the record today to say she won't vote for any bill that a) Eliminates the Estate Tax and b) Cuts taxes for millionaires. So you can probably pencil her in as a 'no' right now.

Comment

• there's only so many times I'm going to say I voted against DJT twice

Does Kris Kobach know

Crash do you have his phone number

Comment

Working...
                                X