No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never do talent, you're complaining about demagoguery but you don't say anything about Kapture or Da Geezer. In fact if someone responds to those guys you are jump on that. Isn't Kapture posting demagoguery? Wax him with the dacts.

Comment

• Hey talent - isn't this demagoguery? It is fucking outrageous in my eyes.

Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      You want to excuse the articles that are pushing to normalize pedophilia?

That's just sick of you man. do me a favor and don't come near me or my kids. Especially my kids.

Comment

• Why on earth would I respond to some preposterous NAMBLA conversation? Did you not think that hack was holding his own in that morass? TBH, I don't know for sure because I found it entirely uninteresting. It's possible hack was overmatched, but it seemed like he was putting kapture to the rack to my glazed-over eyes.

But, look, man, there's only so many times I'm going to say I voted against DJT twice, there's only so many times I'm going to say I think he's not fit for office. For you guys apparently it's gotta be some sort of muslim thing -- 5 times a day toward California or something.

Whatever. You think of me what you will and that ain't going to change.
        Last edited by iam416; October 31, 2017, 05:27 PM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So, you know, Froot, if you want to step up and call out the BLM bullshit, that'd be great. Then I wouldn't have to do it and I could go all church mouse and shit.

Also, I think demagoguery is more associated with political actors. None of us are such. I certainly criticized BLM's demagoguery. Breitbart is one giant piece of demagoguery after another. Individuals posting here aren't demagogues as such; they're partisan hacks.
          Last edited by iam416; October 31, 2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• BLM = NAMBLA?
            Aberrant behavior seeking equality of outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              Aberrant behavior seeking equality of outcome.
              So you agree with Kapture on Hack?

Comment

• I'll also weigh in here on NAMBLA and the Ds. Umm, no. That's crazy. The comparison of NAMBLA = BLM is just stupid. They're not at all alike in any meaningful way.

The better comparison is whether NAMBLA: Ds = NeoNazis:Rs. That's the comparison I'd make. Neither party comes close to endorsing them. But it's also clear to me that each is more likely to find sympathizers on the fringes of their respective parties.

In both events, it's a smear. If a political actor were to it, then it'd demagoguery.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh, look, a Truck of Peace.

Comment

• Pat Robertson's mummy awakens to briefly inform us, presumably after conferring with God, that Trump can simply pardon everyone around him. Trump must shut down any investigation that distracts from his ability to do his job! PRAISE THE LORD (AND THE LAWYERS)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jr6OVjbwvE"]RWW News: Pat Robertson Says Trump Should Issue Blanket Pardon & Shut Down Mueller Investigation - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Pat Robertson's mummy awakens to briefly inform us, presumably after conferring with God, that Trump can simply pardon everyone around him. Trump must shut down any investigation that distracts from his ability to do his job! PRAISE THE LORD (AND THE LAWYERS)

RWW News: Pat Robertson Says Trump Should Issue Blanket Pardon & Shut Down Mueller Investigation - YouTube
                        Probably the dumbest piece of advice I've seen in the subject

Comment

• Talent as the voice of reason on the boards = MOST OF YOU FUCKERS ARE SO FAR LEFTISTS FUCKING DIPSHIT LIBTARDS IT'S MIND BOGGLING
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With that and Stan agreeing with me on another thread, I feel certain I should retire.

Comment

• heh well Talent...it would be well deserved...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X