No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not and t doesn't stand for that. That's ridiculous.

Like most anything, the extreme fringes are stupid, annoying and delusional. I also tend to find protests annoying and ineffective in general.

But, the police should not be murdering innocent people. It's really shocking to me that this somehow controversial.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hack, when you see "...social anything..." just replace social marxism or social justice with the words "income redistribution" or "equality of outcome". That is what BLM is about, the same as Antifa, Nambla, SDS, or any of a host of groups with aberrant behavior who have found their place under the Democrat umbrella of interest group politics. Read what Wiz posted. Those are facts. When you say you deal in facts, as you do almost daily, you need to know that just saying something doesn't make it true.

And what kind of bubble do you live in when you wonder about Hillary's cattle futures score?

Now, if we want to talk racism:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCb-LbaLUvc"]Latino Victory Project ad attacks Republican Ed Gillespie - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• But, the police should not be murdering innocent people. It's really shocking to me that this somehow controversial.
        Who said it was? This is the classic prog take -- sure, disagreeing with BLM means you're for the police shooting innocent people. No, we adamantly disagree with the BLM assertion that AAs are hunted or shot at disproportionate rate under the circumstances.

Their calls for social justice in that regard are race-baiting demagoguery. Once you understand that; once you accept the known facts, then you can join us.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I always find it interesting that talent comes out of the woodwork to point out demagoguery from the "progs" but Kapture comes in here and posts a slew of pepe memes, fucking crickets from him. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Who said it was? This is the classic prog take -- sure, disagreeing with BLM means you're for the police shooting innocent people. No, we adamantly disagree with the BLM assertion that AAs are hunted or shot at disproportionate rate under the circumstances.

Their calls for social justice in that regard are race-baiting demagoguery. Once you understand that; once you accept the known facts, then you can join us.
            Who cares? Once you can browbeat someone to agree with you then you can start caring about Police murdering people? That's some fucked up shit.

I agree that African Americans aren't hunted. Now will you get on board with reigning in police abuses?
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• BLM = NAMBLA?

Comment

• I think the reality is that every stupid action generates an equally stupid reaction. BLM plays its part there, as do cops on the other side of the issue.

Comment

• Froot ...... I wouldn't respond to much of anything Kapture posts. Pretty sure talent is in the same boat.

SLF ..... Maybe I'm not reading you correctly but BLM is fundamentally about achieving racial justice and one of their predominant positions is that police kill blacks in alarmingly high numbers compared to whites and this needs to be stopped. The counter to that is what Wiz posted.

talent is saying that what BLM is saying about police killing blacks is racial demagoguery. It seems to me like it is given the facts.

The facts are that police do kill people and in the majority of those killings the person getting killed was violently resisting arrest and/or endangering lives. Are there mistakes? Yes, but they aren't in the numbers that BLM would like people to think they are.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "As recently as a few days ago you probably didn't think Mueller had enough to even generate a single indictment. Now you claim to know that GP wearing a wire 'found nothing?"? Who's been leaking to you?"

DSL the one thing we can all agree on was Mueller was gonna find something to indict somebody on that went without saying. It will be funny when Podesta turns out to be one of them

as for the other comment about the greek sitting at the table last year with trump for his 15 minutes of fame then he went and got coffee

BOMBSHELL
                    Last edited by crashcourse; October 31, 2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Nice link

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        "As recently as a few days ago you probably didn't think Mueller had enough to even generate a single indictment. Now you claim to know that GP wearing a wire 'found nothing?"? Who's been leaking to you?"

DSL the one thing we can all agree on was Mueller was gonna find something to indict somebody on that went without saying. It will be funny when Podesta turns out to be one of them

as for the other comment about the greek sitting at the table last year with trump for his 15 minutes of fame then he went and got coffee

BOMBSHELL
                        There are probably 4 more sealed indictments.

Yesterday's news was a bombshell. The easiest thing for them to do would have been produce some emails telling Papadapolous to cease talking to the Russians about stolen emails. If 5 his is all a witch hunt, I expect they will supply that sort of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Froot ...... I wouldn't respond to much of anything Kapture posts. Pretty sure talent is in the same boat.
                          It doesn't have to be Kapture

Comment

• Another idiot terror attack in New York.

Comment

• Who cares? Once you can browbeat someone to agree with you then you can start caring about Police murdering people? That's some fucked up shit.
                              Hey, dude, if you want to bring up police murdering people in response to BLM criticism then be prepared to fucking waxed with the facts. Your bullshit doesn't stand a chance.
                              Last edited by iam416; October 31, 2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Froot ...... I wouldn't respond to much of anything Kapture posts. Pretty sure talent is in the same boat.
                                No, no. If you don't denounce that means you endorse. That's the way the game is played.

Comment

Working...
                                X