No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not the name in this case. It is when he used it.

Jesus. Are you intentionally obtuse or really just fucking stupid?
    Last edited by CGVT; November 28, 2017, 03:00 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      It's not the name, dumbass. It is when he used it.

Jesus are you intentionally obtuse or really just fucking stupid?
      ...... both. I really don't see a lot of useful contributions here. Geeze, who I may not agree with all the time, IS a contributor to the discussion.

If Crash could punctuate, he would be too but I have to spend too much time trying to figure out what he is saying. Heh.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        I don't watch his trash show but if he said it, then yes, shame on him. I also don't hold the President to the same standards of behavior as a late night talk show host.

I mean, what's next? Are you going to whine that Trump shouldn't be criticized for using the word 'motherfucker' in a State of the Union address because 'those rap guys say it all the time"?
        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kQ39COKew"]Bill Maher calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' to her face - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Spending scarce resources being 'tough on crime' and 'ensuring the safety of elementary students'. Cops and school administrators should be fired for this nonsense.

When Sarah Sims’ daughter complained she was being bullied in elementary school, the Virginia mother grew concerned.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Well, y'know, I actually tried to engage and have a conversation with you, but if 'stfu' and ::::fart noises::: is all you want to ever accomplish here, then another successful mission I suppose
            I have more depth than that buddy...I'll throw out a "shaddup" and a "esad" every now and again...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              Spending scarce resources being 'tough on crime' and 'ensuring the safety of elementary students'. Cops and school administrators should be fired for this nonsense.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/us/vir...est/index.html
              It's very Trump like. Instead of looking into the matter like school officials should have, they got pissy and called in the law.

We'll the President has set the example on childish retribution as a means of silencing his critics. Why should we expect other public officials to not follow their leader?
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                It's very Trump like. Instead of looking into the matter like school officials should have, they got pissy and called in the law.

We'll the President has set the example on childish retribution as a means of silencing his critics. Why should we expect other public officials to not follow their leader?
                This. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. The. President.

You forgot to take your derangement pills again?
                Last edited by Kapture1; November 28, 2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• OK

Comment

• Taking over where Olbermann left off?

Comment

• Jeff, Having served as counsel for school districts in the past, I would not be surprised if there was much more to the story.

That said, I don't think I ever would have advised them to call the police.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/28/de...y-trump-video/

Descendant Of Pocahontas Not Offended By Trump [VIDEO]

It turns out that an actual descendant of Pocahontas does not take any offense to President Donald Trump jokingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as ?Pocahontas.?

In a September interview with Sky News, Debbie ?White Dove? Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name ?Pocahontas? to refer to the Democratic senator.

?I know that he uses ?Pocahontas? sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,? Porreco explained. ?He said, ?well does that offend you when I use that?? And I told him no, it doesn?t offend me.?

Comment

• She's also one of the 'Trumpettes', a group of wealthy socialites who travel the country telling everyone how much they love Trump

Comment

• North Korea's missile went higher than any previous effort. Per General Mattis

Comment

She's also one of the 'Trumpettes', a group of wealthy socialites who travel the country telling everyone how much they love Trump

http://trumpettesusa.com/index.php/t...ebbie-porreco/
                              so? she's not a real native American because she's a Trump supporter?

Kinda like black conservatives are Uncle Toms? Or something else?

Comment

• punctuation is overrated

I have to type electronic medical notes

capitalization is my issue there--I get the right punctuation

Comment

Working...
                                X