X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he should call her fauxcahontas

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Trump paid a crew of 200 illegal Polish immigrants $4 an hour to demolish the Bonwit Teller building to make way for Trump Tower.
      It took 100 of them to unscrew the light bulbs.

:::rimshot:::

Comment

• North Korea launches another missile

Comment

North Korea launches another missile
          rocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            It took 100 of them to unscrew the light bulbs.

:::rimshot:::
            HELL YES

Comment

• I just had someone still trying to argue with me on Net Neutrality, he told me that the internet should be equal, like the postal service. What if some areas had postal fast lanes, and other areas took twice as long. I said that they already have postal fast lanes, it is called express shipping (lol). The more proper analogy would be no more two day, all mail must travel at the same speeds.

They're not sending their best, folks.

Comment

• Man In The High Castle's 3rd season begins!
                Oh thanks I really like season 1 better than 2 but still one of my my favorites along with The Americans and Better Call Saul

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  I guess Disney was racist for releasing the Pocahontas movie too...
                  1) Trump uses the nickname in a pejorative, derogatory way. He's intending to mock and insult Warren when he calls her by this name. He doesn't mean it as a compliment.

2) The name purposefully calls attention to Warren's ethnicity or lack thereof. It's a nickname with a clear racial/ethnic element.

3) Numerous people among Native American groups have asked him to stop using it, because he's clearly using the name as an insult. This includes Republican Congressman Tom Cole of Oklahoma, who is part Chickasaw. Yet Trump continues to do so, because who is anyone to tell HIM what to do?

4) Disney's Pocahontas has received plenty of criticism over the years for altering and whitewashing history, but simply saying the word doesn't make it offensive or a slur. Totally irrelevant to this debate.

5) All of this is besides the point when you stop to remember that he dropped this 'joke' in the middle of a ceremony that was supposed to be honoring WWII Navajo Code Talkers. Even if you think it's totally awesome for Trump to keep using this nickname and picking fights with Warren, was that the right time?

Comment

• Keith Olbermann Says He’s Retiring From Political Commentary
                    I was waiting on this. How many time can you shout (with a mad look at the camera) Trump is done, Trump is crazy, raciest, a lair, Russia, small hands , orange, ect... Over and over and over after a year? Ran out of material.

Comment

1) Trump uses the nickname in a pejorative, derogatory way. He's intending to mock and insult Warren when he calls her by this name. He doesn't mean it as a compliment.

2) The name purposefully calls attention to Warren's ethnicity or lack thereof. It's a nickname with a clear racial/ethnic element.

3) Numerous people among Native American groups have asked him to stop using it, because he's clearly using the name as an insult. This includes Republican Congressman Tom Cole of Oklahoma, who is part Chickasaw. Yet Trump continues to do so, because who is anyone to tell HIM what to do?

4) Disney's Pocahontas has received plenty of criticism over the years for altering and whitewashing history, but simply saying the word doesn't make it offensive or a slur. Totally irrelevant to this debate.

5) All of this is besides the point when you stop to remember that he dropped this 'joke' in the middle of a ceremony that was supposed to be honoring WWII Navajo Code Talkers. Even if you think it's totally awesome for Trump to keep using this nickname and picking fights with Warren, was that the right time?
                      ...so...when I call you dipshit...are you offended?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I guess Disney was racist for releasing the Pocahontas movie too...
                        And you people cry and bitch when Democrats call you fucking morons. Exhibit Z.

Comment

...so...when I call you dipshit...are you offended?
                          Well, y'know, I actually tried to engage and have a conversation with you, but if 'stfu' and ::::fart noises::: is all you want to ever accomplish here, then another successful mission I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            I was waiting on this. How many time can you shout (with a mad look at the camera) Trump is done, Trump is crazy, raciest, a lair, Russia, small hands , orange, ect... Over and over and over after a year? Ran out of material.

Make that his last 168 jobs...

Comment

I assume you came up with similar points when Bill Maher called her Pocahontas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                I assume you came up with similar points when Bill Maher called her Pocahontas?
                                I don't watch his trash show but if he said it, then yes, shame on him. I also don't hold the President to the same standards of behavior as a late night talk show host.

I mean, what's next? Are you going to whine that Trump shouldn't be criticized for using the word 'motherfucker' in a State of the Union address because 'those rap guys say it all the time"?

Comment

Working...
                                X