No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Thinks he had an original thought. Heh.

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        It's an unpopular opinion, but I love stove top. It's the best stuffing in the world.
        No shame, that shit's good. I find homemade stuffing often is just way too mushy. Stove is damn easy, and tastes great.

Comment

• I used a stove top recipe on the back Saturday. A box of their cornbread drssing, 8oz of thawed corn, 2 cups hot mik, 2 Tbsps of butter and 2 Tbsps of sugar and bake for 45 minutes. Splendid. My girls didn't like it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I used a stove top recipe on the back Saturday. A box of their cornbread drssing, 8oz of thawed corn, 2 cups hot mik, 2 Tbsps of butter and 2 Tbsps of sugar and bake for 45 minutes. Splendid. My girls didn't like it though.
            Yer gonna make a helluva housewife someday froot...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe somedy you will make a good ref.....

Comment

• The leading candidate for the Dem's party nomination is creepy with children.

Comment

• Cornbread dressing is good once in a while, too.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cornbread=cardbread. Shitty.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with a little cornbread. I like to add a can of cream corn to it to make it moist and a little sweeter. Good stuff.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• age of consent in Alabama is 16

age this lady with snot running out of her nose says moore groped her was 14.

I find it amusing after he groped her that she asked him to sign her yearbook. or maybe he forced himself on her yearbook

My kid lives in boulder--looks a lot younger then he is (33) is banging a variety of freshman and sophomore univ of college students--so they must be 18-20 years old

hope he doesn't run for senate
                        the other interesting thing with moore is his wife and him have been married since 85

so basically 35 years

usually perverts show there true colors and continue to be predators most of there life

moore seems to be the opposite--no evidence of anything othere then these claims by teenagers stemming from 40 plus years ago

I went to my 9th grade grandsons graduation last year

for graduation some of these 9th grade girls looked like strippers with their lowcut short dresses and high heels--I would have never guessed they were 13-14 years old. most could pass for 21 compared to my class

this boils down to the smnot nosed lady and the other 14 yo if they have a case he should resign
                        I just find it funny the one 14 y/o claims groping how much it affected her then says here sign my yearbook

Comment

• They had it coming.

Comment

• They were asking for it, right?

Comment

• Interesting how those who believed Clinton's accusers, don't believe Moore's... and yet those who don't believe Clinton's accusers, do believe Moore's...
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                Interesting how those who believed Clinton's accusers, don't believe Moore's... and yet those who don't believe Clinton's accusers, do believe Moore's...
                                There is a pattern of behavior that is impossible to ignore with Slick Willy, a pattern that you just do not see in the last 39 years of Roy Moore's life.

Also to note, the latest accuser claims that she and her husband voted for Trump, but she has an inactive AL voter registration. Someone's lying and it isn't hard to tell who.

Comment

Working...
                                X