No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's an unpopular opinion, but I love stove top. It's the best stuffing in the world.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      It's an unpopular opinion, but I love stove top. It's the best stuffing in the world.
      I'll buy those bags of stuffing and use them sometimes. Really, all stuffing is is bread crumbs, some aromatics, stock, and some herbs. I spent the time to make corn bread and home made bread for stuffing once. It wasn't worth the time.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• I made a cornbread stuffing with apples and pork sausage before. It was way too much work and I didn't care much for it. So I just make the oyster dressing and the traditional stuffing. My family likes both.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The job aint easy, you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              The job aint easy, you know.
              apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                It's an unpopular opinion, but I love stove top. It's the best stuffing in the world.
                I knew someone would mention this. Thanks for being the first to embarrass yourself.:D

I love Stove Top dressing. Easy - add water and heat -through some canned gravy over it, voila.... and in about 5 minutes. No prep, no baking, one pan to cleanup, simple.

Had some last night in fact. Ann gets some white meat chicken off the bone and pre-packaged at Costco. Toss in a couple handfuls of this stuff and it's just like Mom's used to be the whole week after Thanksgving except it took her hours to pull the turkey meat off the carcass and another hour to make an extra batch of her fabulous stuffing (not Stove top). Those birds just kept on giving. Times have changed. Quick and easy.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No sense recreating the wheel...just like buying canned menudo...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's a picture of Obama's arm being held up. How does it compare with a bunch of people on a stage, all of whom understand the process save for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      That's a picture of Obama's arm being held up. How does it compare with a bunch of people on a stage, all of whom understand the process save for him?
                      a handshake tho? really? haha, good god man get a grip.

Comment

• Jeff... use some chicken stock instead of all water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Nope.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaddap

Comment

• Spell it right if yer gonna steal my wit...

idiot
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X