Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Good god, that slavery meme Kapture posted. Holy fuck. Shooting fish in a barrel for the Alex Jones/Breitbart types.

Comment

• Next wanna discuss the voting breakdown of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments?
      Last edited by Kapture1; December 19, 2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• only thing doctors are influenced by is sexy drug reps who have the accounts for meds you see multiple commercials for

instead of giving you something inexpensive they go right to the newest drug on the market who's drug rep is a lot like penny from big bang theory

many times a golf outing or 5star steakhouse is involved

but there is some shove back now with many prescriptions altered by insurance plans that say enough of this shit

but many havent

Comment

• I think the drug is also the fastest option. With the overhead these docs have, they need to keep shuttling patients through and can't take the time it would take to really sort out the problem and come up with a specific treat. When the fast and general option of using a drug is there, that's just what they do.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hall of Presidents Trump looks like Jon Voight

Comment

• A bunch of Democrats supported slavery in the 1860's. Whoop dee damn do. Quite the compelling argument for why blacks should vote Republican. Ignore current positions. This is Dinesh D'Souza levels of stupid shit.

Why do Trump and Bannon admire Andrew Jackson so much? Are they saying they'd be a Democrat in the 1800's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Hall of Presidents Trump looks like Jon Voight

looks like they made the Hillary robot, and after the election to save money slapped a wig on it and took off the makeup lol

Comment

• http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...before-her-sex

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist months before her sex assault allegations roiled campaign

CDC banned from using 'evidence-based' and 'science-based' on official documents: report
                    Autoplay: On | Off
                    A New York cosmetics executive who publicly alleged Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s repeatedly solicited the future president to become his campaign makeup artist and to pitch her new product line in the months before her story roiled the 2016 race, according to the woman and her contemporaneous emails.

?Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are,? Jill Harth wrote the future president in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company?s headquarters.

?I can?t watch television without seeing you or hearing your name everywhere! It?s a good thing for sure but PLEASE let me do your makeup for a television interview, a debate, a photo session, anything!? Harth wrote.

?It kills me to see you looking too orange and with white circles under the eyes. I will get your skin looking smoother and even toned,? she added, boasting she would ?sculpt your face? to look good on high-definition television sets.
                    In another email seeking to meet Trump personally, Harth offered to be a campaign surrogate willing to tell voters how the future president ?helped me with my self-confidence and all positive things about how he is with women.?

The emails use starkly different language than the words Harth used in both a withdrawn 1997 federal lawsuit and a series of late 2016 campaign interviews in which she accused Trump of sexually assaulting her more than two decades ago. Harth is one of 19 women who have reportedly accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

She paid off her mortgage with the money that Bloom got her.

Comment

Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        From behind she looks like a brown snake that just swallowed a rat.
                        That shit is fake. I watched a bit of The Shallows a while back, and she spent the whole film in a bikini-bottom. Her ass wasn't a quarter that size.

EDIT: It was fabulous btw. Her arse that is...the movie was terrible.
                        Last edited by Wild Hoss; December 19, 2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          I've never seen the Sanders' plan. Could you post a link to it?
                          no
                          Whatever...

Comment

• ...any new recipes?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Peace on Earth

Ingredients: Wiz, crate, lock.

Step 1: put Wiz in crate.
                              Step 2: lock crate.

Serves 7 billion.

Comment

• I ain't falling for that "hey wiz...pork rinds in that crate propped by a stick" thing again...fucker...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X