No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI won't give it to them because their boss won't let them. He could declassify it immediately. Like he did when he disclosed where our nuclear Aubs were, because he's the president he can do it unilaterally.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• really?

the fbi can give an individual the information that triggered their investigation before investigation is complete? even if it is their boss?

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        really?

the fbi can give an individual the information that triggered their investigation before investigation is complete? even if it is their boss?
        yeah, my question is along those lines, how can the subject of the warrant get that information in the middle of an investigation.

Comment

• I'm relatively confident that warrant applications are filed with the court and are therefore public record. FISA warrants are different because they deal with national security issues and so are confidential. But, the president can lift that designation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            Dude, CGVT I got news for you bro. You are a bear. .
            No, no, no. I am a Soy Boy

The Moron Memer says so.

Ha!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hey anyone have a good stir-fry recipe? Vegan/vegetarian preferred.

Comment

• Have a ton of good vegetarian ones, but they contain really carby veggies. You probably aren't into it.

Comment

• If you do a google search for Thug Kitchen's Dan Dan noodle recipe, it is quite good.

Comment

• Thug Kitchen was the perfect Internet Thing for me. Hilariously funny for a half hour, and then have thought about it less than ten times since.

But, specifically, I was wondering if Soy Boy knew any.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      trump cant do anything to get that fisa request information released. the senate intelligence committee in charge of investigating this cant get that information

fbi has not released what led to carter page getting wiretapped--how a democratic administration was able to wiretap the incoming republican candidate inner circle under the premise of FISA based on a bunch of innuendo (dossier)

especially if said fisa request for wiretapping came from same fbi agent with documented disgust with anything truimp and pro shillary to a fault
                      Do you look at the links I post? The same author you just cited as an expert wrote just LAST MONTH that Trump can order the release of the FISA warrant. This is his ultimate conlusion

In the unmasking controversy, it seems Trump was more interested in politically exploiting the specter of abusive unmasking than in ordering the disclosure of what actually happened. Is the same thing true of the dossier? I don?t know why the FBI and Justice Department are stonewalling the Intelligence Committee. Suffice it to say, however, that the president could order disclosure if he wanted to. He hasn?t. If he persists in that posture, we have to assume he would prefer that we not know what the FBI told the FISA Court.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...t-applications

Why hasn't Trump ORDERED Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein to comply with the Congressional Intel Committee's demand if it would be so exonerating for him? Wray and Rosenstein are Trump appointees and his employees. Are you actually trying to tell me Trump is powerless to demand they hand over the docs or be fired? He fired Comey the first chance he got; don't tell me he's powerless to fire Wray.

Comment

• Im very shocked that the Voter FraudCommission is no more. Was a real smoking gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Thug Kitchen was the perfect Internet Thing for me. Hilariously funny for a half hour, and then have thought about it less than ten times since.

But, specifically, I was wondering if Soy Boy knew any.
                          The Thug kitchen persona is fun for a minute, but his recipes are actually quite good if you haven't tried them.

Comment

• Also breaking tonight....as has been mentioned, Devin Nunes gave the FBI and DOJ till TODAY to hand over everything he's demanding OR ELSE. Well, just in the past couple hours, Rod Rosenstein and Christopher Wray requested a meeting with Paul Ryan and got it. Sources say they met to discuss the Russia investigation and Nunes' requests. If nothing gets produced by midnight might we assume they asked Paul Ryan to get Nunes off their backs?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Im very shocked that the Voter FraudCommission is no more. Was a real smoking gun.
                              lol this day keeps getting better. The statement the White House put out about it is great too. "We totally found tons of voter fraud but the legal battles are too expensive so fuck it"

Geezer- Keep hope alive! Kobach does amazing work! He'll provide the evidence soon!

Comment

• DSL: No need to alter the story. What the White House actually said was:

“Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," a White House statement said. "Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission.”

As one would expect, those states with the most voter fraud are the ones who will not give up basic information about their voters. Just another instance of nullification by states whose elected leaders most rely on the votes of illegals. I suspect Homeland Security has more authority to force the production of voter rolls. I'll believe those polls of self-identified illegals 20% of whom said they voted. One wonders how many more voted but lied to the pollster either when they were asked if they were illegal when asked if they voted illegally. A big problem, but only for American citizens.
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; January 3, 2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X