No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One takeaway...if you are a 'small government' conservative, you are going to be very, very disappointed by President Trump.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/822493980306722816[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I feel for you CVGT, you are right in the middle of Trump land.
        They are absolutely giddy here. They have bought into his bullshit lock, stock, and barrel.

It is like being surrounded by Hannibal and Geezers...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• and how is that different than the people buying into Hillary continuing Obama's legacy?
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Becuase Obama's legacy wasn't all that impressive to start, especially with Wall Street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              http://www.dailywire.com/news/12615/...ot-ben-shapiro

One takeaway...if you are a 'small government' conservative, you are going to be very, very disappointed by President Trump.
              It's hilarious to watch people continue to discover this for the first time. They basically didn't watch or listen to anything that Trump said for 12 months leading up to the election and instead just swallowed what the New York Times and CNN told them.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                we are not fucked because of trump.. we are fucked because America is full of Americans.

btw... in 4 yrs it will be interesting to reread these posts to see how much of the doom and gloom actually came true. My suspicions still his he won't get much done.
                I think you measure it as well in terms of how much he weakens the institutions and norms that keep people from succumbing to temptation.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  They are absolutely giddy here. They have bought into his bullshit lock, stock, and barrel.

You should be so lucky...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    I think you measure it as well in terms of how much he weakens the institutions and norms that keep people from succumbing to temptation.

oh.. Trump isn't going to do that either.. We've elected plenty of officials who have been eroding that foundation for years.

Comment

• Trump is exactly what Americans want.. yes, they prefer their pig with lipstick, but he's exactly what americans want in their candidate/president:

They want someone who is uncompromising to their values..
                      They want someone who believe in free speech as long as they speech is what they agree with..
                      They want someone who is going to fight for them and make their problems go away..
                      They want someone who realizes the blame lies somewhere else..
                      They want someone who improves their feeling of self worth based upon their choices..
                      They want to matter and want someone who is unapologetic about them mattering..

They do not want compromise.. they do not want to listen.. They do not want to acknowledge.. they do not want to think.. They do not want to be told they may not have it 100% correct..

We got the president Americans wanted. This time, he's an R. Next time, they'll be a D and roles of the happy and despondent will just flip, but the president we want will not change

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Be careful out there.

Comment

• Hillary busted Bill looking... LOL

[ame]https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/822517697183420418[/ame]

Comment

• Moth named after Donald trump due to it's blonde triangle hair and small genitals

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              One of the tweets says "As cool as that would be, where does it show him checking out Ivanka in that clip?".

Uh just look at Hillary's face.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                http://www.dailywire.com/news/12615/...ot-ben-shapiro

One takeaway...if you are a 'small government' conservative, you are going to be very, very disappointed by President Trump.

How does that view mesh with this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X