No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor basketball in trouble? No one saw that coming.

Comment

• I figured they built that overnight success the old fashioned way. Oh, wait. They did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I figured they built that overnight success the old fashioned way. Oh, wait. They did.

I think you meant the Texas way
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The flood of bomb threats at Pitt is still going on. 4 threats made today alone

Comment

• In case there was anyone here who considered being in the area at my ice cream joint this Saturday April 14th, we won't be opening this weekend. We are still clearing up some government required items that are going to need a bit more time to fix.

We haven't set a new opening date yet. I'll mention it here when we get things in order, and are prepared to open.

Anyone that happens to be in the area after we open, I hope you'll stop by.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney is opening an ice cream shop? Good Lord...talk about the fox watching the henhouse...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Didn't you say something about posting personal pics?

Comment

• OK...that was pretty funny.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz .. yer just jealous ...

Comment

• Not a big ice cream guy...now iffen you open a beer and wings place...then yer talkin'...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• or a place for bridal showers..

Comment

• heh .. well played, Ent ...

Comment

• :::kills Ent & Liney:::
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uoM_z333Q"]Salina Kansas Tornado 4-14-2012 High Risk - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X