Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best of luck liney
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Thanks, Ent.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again, best of luck Liney!
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• (pssssst, everyone: "best of luck, Liney" is the passcode for free samples---pass it on!)

Best of Luck, Liney!!!!

Comment

• May you and your business prosper!

Comment

• If I were still in Michigan I'd make the trip over to M-57 and try it out liney. G'luck!

Comment

• See you in July!

Comment

• I'm gonna try to stop in this summer. When I get in there I'm gonna tell whoever is working to call the manager/owner to get his ass in there!

Comment

• Kim Barnes-Arico was introduced today as Michigan's new Women's Basketball coach. She's was apparently prepped well for the news conference.

Ann Arbor — When Kim Barnes Arico was introduced Monday as Michigan's new women's basketball coach, she was asked why she left St. John's, a program she built into one of the Big East's best.
                    "It's the University of Michigan, for God's sake," she said

Comment

• The reporter wasn't though, fergodssake.

Comment

• I got my free sample in the mail today liney...it was kind of runny. You may need to fix those soft serve machines...temps must be running a little high...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• that wasn't ice cream...
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 2 men and a cup?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Final health inspection - passed.

Soft opening early next week, and a grand opening sale on Saturday May 5th.

If you're in the area, stop on by.

Ask for "Liney", and you'll get a discount. All of the employees will be notified of that, so even if I'm not there, you'll get the discount.
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; April 24, 2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• What if I ask for "Cretin"? What do I get then?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X