• 2-15-78
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ON

Comment

• Off Fuck
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rassmussen has the generic house ballot in a virtual tie. ABC/ WaPo has Dems +7, down from +14.

The final Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot before Election Day shows Republicans edging ahead by one point, but in essence, the two parties are tied. The survey has a +/-2 percentage point margin of error.

Comment

• The NY Times, 's favorite paper, polled generic questions to Michigan voters. They found that 92% of those identifying as Democrats will vote democratic for top of the ticket candidates, 3% will vote Republican and 5% are undecided. 90% of those identifying as Republicans will vote republican for top of the ticket candidates, 4% will vote democrat and 6% undecided. Don't know if it means anything other than I find it surprising that in this polarized environment that 5-6% of affiliated voters are undecided.

Only two more days until all the pathetic, lying, bullshit filled political ads end and we can get back to being saturated with prescription drug ads that brag about potential side effects that include massive rectal bleeding, spontaneous pancreatic implosion and slow agonizing death.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Rassmussen has the generic house ballot in a virtual tie. ABC/ WaPo has Dems +7, down from +14.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...l_ballot_nov05
                        a plus 7 is about a 12 seat swing.

it will be an interesting day tomorrow.

Comment

• We have now established that the NYT is Jon's fave paper. Nice.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you call me Trump again, I'll take your tractor away....
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Fox News and NBC both pulled a Trump-backed Republican campaign ad about the migrant caravan over concerns it was too racist.

Too little too late. Trump's mouth breathing supporters have already seen it and believe it (the same as the rest of his bullshit)
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                Rassmussen has the generic house ballot in a virtual tie. ABC/ WaPo has Dems +7, down from +14.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...l_ballot_nov05
                                This final Rasmussen is the only poll, to my knowledge, by any polling agency to show generic Republicans ahead at any point this year. There were 5 other polls released just today showing Dems +3, +6, +8, +13, and +15. Three very high-quality polls released yesterday shows Dems +7-9, which is still about where the experts are projecting.

Comment

Working...
                                X