No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll he didn't say that they succeeded.

Comment

• Oh they have baby alligators in Ireland too?

Comment

• Not a clue what any of that means.

Comment

• And what's this got to do with you?

Photographs show utility workers discovering a large alligator and a nest of snakes?
          Last edited by hack; September 30, 2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Of course, it's Photoshopped you DS, just look at the tail, Sherlock.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• What a vibrant country Cuba must have been before Castro and his cronies.
              Read Havana Nocturne if you get the chance. It details the Mob and Cooba before during and after La Revolucion!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Just think of what Cuba could be if the Castro family was deposed. Develop those beaches and waterfront and they'd have an economy to rival that of any of the best states in the US.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The mob can take over again! Hooray!

Comment

• I don't advocate that, but I think it would be great if their citizens lived in a free society again.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, it wasn't a free society before Castro either. They had a dictator for decades who was in deep with the mafia. If it had been a paradise for the Cuban people, Castro never would've won anyone to his cause. And FWIW, the US initially thought it could work with Castro and approved of Batista's overthrow.

Don't get me wrong, Castro's a piece of crap. But what they had before was no picnic.

Comment

• Frankly DSL over the last 100 years the world has become a very dangerous place that lives mostly in abject poverty and squalor ruled by iron-fisted, brutal autocrats.
                        Right, because the 1800's were a time of prosperity and peace. The world has been dangerous almost since day 1
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime
                          Frankly DSL over the last 100 years the world has become a very dangerous place that lives mostly in abject poverty and squalor ruled by iron-fisted, brutal autocrats.
                          It has been like that for a while but at least technology and capitalism have spread to the point where people's lives are better, on the whole, than they were 100 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                            Of course, it's Photoshopped you DS, just look at the tail, Sherlock.
                            According to the snopes link it's a real picture. Not photoshopped. The link just indicates that it wasn't taken at the place you claimed it was in one of the posts you deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime
                              No it's photoshopped, the gator is prehistorically large and Florida Power & Light confirms that they have no recollection of the event ever occurring at their job site in Orlando.

The hoax routinely circulates via email here Florida. Thought you'd actually enjoy it since you have some sort of fixation with Floridian reptiles not to mention your keen observational skills as journalist.
                              That picture you posted of a huge gator came during the process of you asserting what a tough guy you are, so it didn't pass my sniff test either. That's why I googled it, and wasn't surprised to find a snopes page that immediately confirmed something other than what you were hinting at.

Thank you for complimenting my observational skills. I aim to use those skills only when given a good reason.

Comment

• Hack, you continue to disappoint.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X