No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Post has a story up with over 30 sources (!). Go read it. Suggests that one of the biggest reasons Trump was mad at Comey is that he wouldn't back up Trump on his dumbass "Obama wiretapped me!" claims.

Comment

• The US Ambassador to Qatar, who'll probably be fired soon

[ame]https://twitter.com/AmbDana/status/862138557376450560[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        But "vile", for someone who disagrees with you politically. Really? Or is she "vile" because she is rich. Or is she "vile" because you are not rich. Or is she "vile" because you are not capable ever being rich. I'll bet that's it. You should be happy she pays taxes to support you. Envy and stupidity are what I call vile.
        Awww, geezes fweewimgs are being hurt guys. Time to leave the little fella alone.

Comment

• Da Geezer - still waiting for that post where I commented on Betty DeVos speaking at Bethune-Cookman.
          So you are saying that you disapprove of the way the students acted at Bethune-Cookman?

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the Bible passage that tell me Jesus hated stupid, talentless bastards.
            I don't believe there are any such passages. There are many passages about envy and theft though.

Comment

• That Post article is the most worrisome article yet of this administration, 30 sources, crazy. Tin pot dictator is his ambition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                So you are saying that you disapprove of the way the students acted at Bethune-Cookman?
                I'm saying provide the post where I said something about it or admit you lied. Don't try to deflect, be a stand up guy and show where I said it.

Comment

• Interesting tidbit to note in some reporting: both Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus told Trump to wait on firing Comey. Both felt timing was bad. Trump ignored them, wanted blood.
                  I thought the way it came down was interesting. Either it was mishandled (and lord knows the Trump administration has proven itself capable of that) or it was intentional. I think it was intentional because I think Comey's participation in the Hillary cover-op in July really pissed Trump. I can say that I know of no Republican that thinks Hillary was innocent. Any of those Rs around you think she was clean, Strange?

Comment

• That post broke the 9th commandment by the way.

Comment

• Haha
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm saying provide the post where I said something about it or admit you lied. Don't try to deflect, be a stand up guy and show where I said it.
                        Well, I'm not going to look back, but it is entirely possible I included you with Oracle and CGVT without you actually saying it. You guys think alike on most matters, but then again, you have stated that you didn't think it was the right decision to fire Comey. I didn't think you would feel that way. So I guess my bad.

So, froot, how do you feel about the conduct of the students at BC?

Comment

• You mean those students that you called uneducated but have as much education as your girl Betsy?

[ame]https://youtu.be/z00GDXmkh2c[/ame]
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't really care about Betty DeVos and her speech, but I do care when you lie about me and you make blanket statements.

Comment

• Strange, I've been thinking about your occupation, and I think I have it: FARMER 90% Republican, Cornell degree and all.....Am I warm?

Comment

• So Geezer, answer my question: Why do you choose to trust Donald Trump over Justin Amash, who wants an independent commission?
                                Sorry, I actually just missed this. I do try to answer questions, particularly civil questions. I choose to trust Justin Amash by a factor of 5 over Trump. But I disagree with Amash on wanting to start another investigation, because I value closure. I am pretty certain that there is nothing there, but I want to know either way. An IP takes about 6 months to catch up to where the Intelligence Committees in both chambers are now. An independent commission, of course, depends on its makeup, but I suspect it would mirror the committees. Frankly, I think this is much ado about nothing, and the sooner we find out about the Trump-Russia conspiracy, the better. I also think the Senate Intelligence Committee has done a credible job so far.

I do further believe that Mike Flynn violated some laws, particularly in relation to representing Turkey. I find it hard to believe that Flynn said anything to the Russian Ambassador that jeopardized US security, or violated the law. Flynn of all people would know that the amb. would be monitored.

I was young during Watergate, and I witnessed what the press can do with just a sniff of crookedness. If Nixon had just come out and said, "of course my guys broke into the DNC, that goes on all the time...." there would have been no scandal. But times are different now, way more partisan.

I'm a real estate developer. You flatter me when you say educator. But I did run one charter school for 16 years for free, and I "invested" a lot of money (none of which I expect to recoup) in around 75 other charters. As a hippie from the 60s, I figure education is the best way to address endemic racism, and I hate what the Democrat party has done in the inner cities in the US, and particularly in MI.
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; May 10, 2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X