No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably don't want to read that left to right..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Snowflakism.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post

Probably don't want to read that left to right..
        Most people should be encouraged to do so.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I did laugh audibly at that.

Comment

• Me too!

Comment

• always wondered what wolverine nation thought about bradys friendship with trump. although come to think of it wolverine nation did help trum immensely win this presidency-just another brady associated winner I guess

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• don't you have a corpus Christie football game to ref this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    always wondered what wolverine nation thought about bradys friendship with trump. although come to think of it wolverine nation did help trum immensely win this presidency-just another brady associated winner I guess
                    It's the Patriot's owner, Robert Kraft who is chummy with The Donald ..... both of them "billionaires." Well, Trumps' status as one is questionable but he does like to hob-knob with the real ones like Kraft.

Brady's friendship with DJT goes way back but it's been my view that Brady has never endorsed him in a political way. In fact, he's strenuously avoided doing so when he is asked about it.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• always wondered what wolverine nation thought about bradys friendship with trump. although come to think of it wolverine nation did help trum immensely win this presidency-just another brady associated winner I guess

I love it!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KPKPpuKVqc"]Jim Harbaugh reacts to being called 'the Donald Trump of Football' - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Cat 4 now...wow...gotten even stronger than predicted

Comment

• North Korea tested THREE ballistic missiles in the past couple hours but all three were failures. One practically exploded on the launch pad.

Comment

• EDIT: Editing this post entirely to say that White House just dumped the following stories within a span of hours while a Cat 4 hurricane bears down on Texas, presumably in an effort to bury all of them

1) Gorka is out.

2) Trump orders the military to ban transgenders

3) Trump pardons Sheriff Joe
                            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 25, 2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Of course. It's like the right not caring about trans issues. But they are the ones trying to legislate when they can use the bathroom and when they can put thier lives on the line for our country.
                              My understanding was that the Ds brought up the trans issue with Obama's letter to school districts telling them that funds would be cut off if they were so racist, sexist, and homophobic as to make those with nuts pee in the boys' bathroom and those with pussies pee in the girls' bathroom.

SLF, I'd recommend Cooley Law School for you. They accept anyone, and it would give you a chance to root for the Lions while attending.

BTW, what does DGAF mean?

Comment

• Dont give a fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X