• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh...and cogent
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      Well, Jon, I took your "amended" article to the coffee shop this morning. Remember, I'm the liberal there so I had to preface any discussion by saying I didn't agree. Most read the thing and just said "hater..." or "sad.." And those were the Mexicans. The white guys were less generous.

A couple of questions came up though. Do you personally know anyone who ever got paid for going into a disaster zone to volunteer? Most today had never even heard of that. You think the guys in boats were doing it for the glory? Really. How many volunteer boats do you figure there were operating in SE Texas and La.? 1,000?

I would think that someone who proclaims that he is a libertarian would appreciate volunteerism.
      You obviously didn't play the sappy music and end it with Good Day!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jose? Dammit the immigrants are even getting storms named after them now. We should all call our reps and demand it be changed to John.

Comment

• When they get to "W" they better name it Wizard...but only if it's a Category 5 wreaking havoc through the states of Ohio and Alabama...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska storms have a losing record vs Bama.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I only recall the 1972 Orange Bowl...and 1977.

So fuck off.

AA:

you complete me
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Picture of Hurricane Nebraska moving in on Alabama...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You recall the game in 1972? That was more than 45 years ago. How old are you?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 54...dumbass.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Picture of Hurricane Nebraska moving in on Alabama...
                      That's not a hurricane, it's a rain cloud and my rose bushes needs water. So, come on.

Comment

• Hurricane Gay Bear:
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Work with me dammit.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hurricane Buckeye:
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

When they get to "W" they better name it Wizard...but only if it's a Category 5 wreaking havoc through the states of Ohio and Alabama...
                              Hurricanes peter out once they make landfall, generally. I think that in order to preserve his strength and potency Wiz should be sent out to sea and should stay there.

Comment

54...dumbass.

So, little 9-year-old Wiz sat on his daddy's lap, popping anabolic steroids, and coloring in Bob Devaney's "Johnny Rogers Has Two Dads" coloring book?

That's kinda sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X