No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and this is what happens when money is more important than common sense, in a national defense sort of way.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Eric Paddock, the suspect?s brother, told CBS that his brother was ?not an avid gun guy at all.?
      ?The fact that he had those kind of weapons is just ? where the hell did he get automatic weapons?? Eric Paddock said. ?He has no military background or anything like that. He?s a guy who lived in a house in Mesquite, drove down and gambled in Las Vegas.?
      And despite what you may hear from some politicians, there isn't some simple way to convert from semi-auto to fully-auto. He wasn't shooting in 3 to 5 round bursts. That shit was continuous fire. So, he either found a licensed dealer who illegally procured and sold him a gun or guns, or it was supplied by some group who had turned his mind to their cause. His brother seemed very believable, saying he was completely blindsided. Again, the female companion is probably the key.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You see what happens Larry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          And despite what you may hear from some politicians, there isn't some simple way to convert from semi-auto to fully-auto. He wasn't shooting in 3 to 5 round bursts. That shit was continuous fire. So, he either found a licensed dealer who illegally procured and sold him a gun or guns, or it was supplied by some group who had turned his mind to their cause. His brother seemed very believable, saying he was completely blindsided. Again, the female companion is probably the key.
          It's really the only suspicious part of this so far, but she's been gone a month or so, no? Maybe she knew something but don't know how she would have assisted.

He's a gambler, maybe severe debt and mass murder/suicide????

Comment

• I don't think his brother has any idea of the circumstances, outside of trying to protect his family. He is a continent away way and admits they rarely speak.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              And despite what you may hear from some politicians, there isn't some simple way to convert from semi-auto to fully-auto.

The internet is full of people suggesting the opposite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                You see what happens Larry?
                Am I the only one who gives a shit about the rules?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  It's really the only suspicious part of this so far, but she's been gone a month or so, no? Maybe she knew something but don't know how she would have assisted.

He's a gambler, maybe severe debt and mass murder/suicide????
                  Or maybe he's just a fucking deranged lunatic...probably a buckeye fan...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Or maybe he's just a fucking deranged lunatic...probably a buckeye fan...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess they just plug in the latest details each time. Pretty powerful reductionism here; makes all other commentary a waste of time:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          Lol, as conservative outlets are trying to find anything, begging for him to be connected to Muslins terrorists groups.
                          Everybody trying to politicize. Foolish. Of course you aren't doing that.

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• disgusting
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                              Everybody trying to politicize. Foolish. Of course you aren't doing that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-vegas/541746/
                              I don't know what this means, but I was just hoping President MI wasn't going to hold a presser without a teleprompter. Thank God all he did was read.

Comment

• Why shouldn't it be politicized? It's not a matter of public policy?

Comment

Working...
                                X