Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    You have to have pulse contingencies though.
    don't disagree.. but those most likely are beyond FEMA. So FEMA can propose all they want, unless those above help/agree.....
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      don't disagree.. but those most likely are beyond FEMA. So FEMA can propose all they want, unless those above help/agree.....
      Absolutely. National Guard and Regular Military for sure.

Of course, FEMA is drawing up the plans, so in reality they are responsible.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• China continues to prop up North Korea. Prepare for yet another nonsensical tweet storm from Chump. Lets see if he orders the Treasury Dept to impose sanctions on China as promised to do to those who do business with NK. R-i-i-i-i-ght.

From Reuters:

Beijing said in February that it would halt all coal shipments from North Korea through the end of this year. Official Chinese customs data shows the country stuck to that pledge until August, when it imported 1.64 million tons of coal, worth about $138 million, from its smaller neighbor.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I wish we would impose sanctions on you.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Send me millions of dollars and I'll send you a piece of coal. Then I'll turn myself in.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Not sure that's relevant.

I think it is the scope.....

Jeff,

I love you like an illegitimate brother given up for adoption, but you have to stop being so obtuse when you read my posts. The "Obama's poor response to Katrina" is obviously a joke. As you know, Bush was president, but that hasn't stopped some people from misremembering that:

Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2017, 12:56 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA...did your Mother have any intelligent children?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz,

I have an associate's from DeVry, I am a member of the Rotary Club and Kiwanis. I have been awarded citations from seven different message boards accross the nation, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that bar and they pray that someone knows the move order of the Sicillian Najdorf, or the details on 1970's SEC basketball, or ELO megahits, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Wiz, and you go to the Lincoln Cornival and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in Rocky's Sportsbar on September 26th and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2017, 01:05 PM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So then you have no frame of reference here AA, you're like a child who wonders in the middle of movie....
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha, there's always a quote

Comment

• What is this? What's going on? I did my job, I'd do it again! I'm gonna get on a plane and go on back to my base!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good. Here's a plane. Hurry!

Comment

• Good. Here's a plane. Hurry!

Comment

• Eventually, we will be discussing cutting taxes. WSJ had this editorial on Tuesday. The Michigan Comeback Story

Comment

• Pay-walled, Geeze.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X