No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Russians may have nudes of Trump, QUICK, SOMEONE CALL ADAM SCHIFF lololzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      Very predictible, Schiff and the dems threw in a bunch of shit that compromised sources and methods (exactly what they accused the Rs of doing) so that they could say Trump redacted all the damaging info.
      1) The entire Republican Committee also voted to release the Dem memo. So I guess they don't care about compromising sources either

2) The FBI and DOJ raised the same concerns about the Nunes memo and Trump ignored them, releasing it unchanged. In fact, the DOJ was far more public in its opposition to the Nunes memo than this one. Trump also vowed to release the Nunes memo before he'd even read it.
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 10, 2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Attached Files
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• A musical interlude...

[ame]https://youtu.be/nggZJ1o3erE[/ame]
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

So the Russians may have nudes of Trump, QUICK, SOMEONE CALL ADAM SCHIFF lololzzz
            Wait,

We could agree that Russia having naked/compromising pictures of Trump being a fairly bad thing, right?

Again, setting aside whether it is true or not.. Just the fundamental issue w/ their possession of material likethat.

Comment

• Reg E Cathey from 'The Wire' passed away 59 years old RIP

Comment

• All fun and games until you laugh at a joke you fucking Nazi

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                  Wait,

We could agree that Russia having naked/compromising pictures of Trump being a fairly bad thing, right?

Again, setting aside whether it is true or not.. Just the fundamental issue w/ their possession of material likethat.
                  Well, it's not true. I get that you desperately want it to be, so feel free to strike Schiff and read yourself into that joke

Comment

• Ha! Lifesitenews?

Jesus.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      1) The entire Republican Committee also voted to release the Dem memo. So I guess they don't care about compromising sources either

2) The FBI and DOJ raised the same concerns about the Nunes memo and Trump ignored them, releasing it unchanged. In fact, the DOJ was far more public in its opposition to the Nunes memo than this one. Trump also vowed to release the Nunes memo before he'd even read it.
                      The DOJ was outspoken, we all saw the memo and their fears and outspokenness seemed very misplaced. The memo made the DOJ look bad, so i understand why they were so loud.

Comment

Well, it's not true. I get that you desperately want it to be, so feel free to strike Schiff and read yourself into that joke
                        Ha.

Your dance is impeccable.

I built the "true or not" caveat into the question you chose not to answer. Take it as a litmus of sorts. Can we agree that would be bad (for second time, putting aside whether or not it is true).

This is similar to your inability to answer the two essential Page questions that exist regardless of how you paint his status.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol Jordan Peterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              OK. Can anyone explain to me why DIVERSITY is such an awesome thing that colleges accept unqualified students, 110 lb. women join the Marines, and congressional districts are Gerrymandered so they are majority-minority.

The most successful societies on earth are relatively homogeneous. Norway, Switzerland, Japan, and China value homogeneity. Why then do we view diversity as such a critical element in everything?

IMO, diversity is an excuse to tell those who are not qualified that they are victims. One of the most vicious belief systems is that everyone is equally talented, so the losers in the marketplace have a reason to believe it is not their fault. Yesterday, a black athlete complained that he was not allowed to carry the US flag into the Olympic Stadium because he was black. He lost a coin flip for gosh sakes, but now we don't celebrate equal opportunity (as in heads or tails). We celebrate diversity.

What is so all-fired great about diversity anyway?
                              Pathetic, even by Da Crepit's standards.

Comment

• He's just upset that Kapture is a more buffoonish troll than he is. That post is his Olympic effort to regain his top spot on the Podium Of The Pathetic.

If you want to discuss 'victim' whiners, go no farther than Putin's cock holster.

President Donald Trump is promoting a conservative argument that he’s been “victimized” by the Obama administration through its allegedly flawed application for a surveillance warrant on a former campaign foreign policy adviser.
                                Last edited by Ghengis Jon; February 11, 2018, 07:12 AM.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X