Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Agreed. Lemme know when that happens.
    You said pussies, i assumed you were talking about the comms director and press sec., both women

Since they would be the ones making that call

Comment

• Intentionally obtuse bullshit^^^^

Typical
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You are a piece of shit Geezer, you are a racist and in a few years you will be able to say the N word again. MAGA.

Comment

• Go fuck youself, you elitist fucking asshole
          I see you and froot attended the same middle school. Same technique. Same expository method. Same use of language.

IQ=85

Comment

• Here's some language for you.

Go fuck yourself. You piece of shit.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              You are a piece of shit Geezer, you are a racist and in a few years you will be able to say the N word again. MAGA.
              The left destroyed that word. If every one right of Michael Moore is a racist then no one is. Some words shouldn't be watered down

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                You are a piece of shit Geezer, you are a racist and in a few years you will be able to say the N word again. MAGA.
                100% he's never stopped using it. 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  The left destroyed that word. If every one right of Michael Moore is a racist then no one is. Some words shouldn't be watered down
                  Very possible, but doesn't change the facts. I grew up rural Michigan. Facts are facts.

And change your shit to where you're really from Clio or Mr. Morris. Zero chance you're from flint unless you never left the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Here's some language for you.

Go fuck yourself. You piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Very possible, but doesn't change the facts. I grew up rural Michigan. Facts are facts.

And change your shit to where you're really from Clio or Mr. Morris. Zero chance you're from flint unless you never left the house.
                      I should but never bothered to change my location since i first joined.

Probably will eventually

Comment

• The dumbfuckery well of Trump has no bottom. Create a non existent problem, blame someone else, and generally be a jackass. Supposed to be present for the opening of the new embassy in London. Explains canceling his first Presidential trip to London for this:

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

Hey President shit-for-brains! The agreement to move the embassy was struck on October 8, 2008, before Obama was even elected, much less in office. Why don't you take out your Dora the Explora Calendar For Idiots and try again?

Sweet mother of Jesus, we're saddled with this imbecile for three more years?
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Man, you can't make this stuff up ...... I think it's been inferred before but Netflix ought to make a docudrama out of Trumps first year in the WH along the lines of House of Cards but instead of Kevin Spacey portraying a wily and very evil president, Jim Carey, in a comedy as DJT in Dumb and Dumber would be better.
                          That is an awesome idea and well cast. But Jim Carey might be the highbrow choice. An alternative would be a orange spray painted Paul Reubens in "Pee Wee's White House".

Regardless, Rosie O'Donnell as Baghdad Sarah, Bobcat Goldthwait as Bannon, Chris Rock as the solitary black guy that stands in the crowd at all the Trump rallies, Paris Hilton as Ivanka, Fredo Corleone as Don jr., and maybe a piece of plywood for Mike Pence.
                          Last edited by Ghengis Jon; January 12, 2018, 06:25 AM.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Lets all tone down the fuck hollering and piece of shit name calling. Thought I'd just delete one or two posts but there were too many of them. You know who you are so, stop.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, Geezer and Kapture seem to really own some people here. And I actually mean internet PWN!!!!! And like -- 3 or 4 posters. Woof.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, and we're not actually going to pretend that there aren't "third world" countries are we? Also, I wonder if there are any studies that break down immigrant success/failure/use of welfare benefits by country of origin?

I also wonder what Canada's immigration looks like since they are more "best and brightest" focused than the US's dumbfuck immigration policy. I would wonder what countries contribute most to Canada's immigration.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Progs have zero interest in any of those questions.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X