Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    You like the green egg? I've heard mixed reviews.
    It was a gift. But, yes. Never any problems. Does great. Probably not worth the price if you're looking to buy.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      It was a gift. But, yes. Never any problems. Does great. Probably not worth the price if you're looking to buy.
      I know a few people that have them and really like them. They say the best way to get one is to buy a used one...

I never wanted to spend the money, and I make good shit on my Weber, so I've never really seriously considered buying one.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm getting a Weber Genesis II E-410 for myself for Christmas...anybody use that model?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I use charcoal and my Weber kettle when I am serious.

Don't know much about that model

I use a Weber Q1200 for quick grilling.

Last edited by CGVT; December 14, 2017, 02:22 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Damn at the pic size.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sorry. Fixed it.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  ... I don't think his positions are outside of the mainstream D thoughts. Healthcare is a right (which is too lefty for me)...
                  The Democrat position is that health insurance (not health care) is a human right.
                  Whatever...

Comment

• Comment

• So glad we can look at that pic for 4 years and not this crapola...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Net Neutrality is history!!! God I love this president.
                        I agree with that. That allows for self-driving cars, and for those who own them to pay the bill for the faster service they require.

But the non-taxpayers here should be rejoicing. Rubio is a no on tax reform unless even more money is directed to non-taxpayers through tax credits. Current credit is $ 1,000, House was $ 1,500 and Senate was $ 2,000. The compromise bill was $ 1,750 which Rubio says is not enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          I agree with that. That allows for self-driving cars, and for those who own them to pay the bill for the faster service they require.

But the non-taxpayers here should be rejoicing. Rubio is a no on tax reform unless even more money is directed to non-taxpayers through tax credits. Current credit is $ 1,000, House was $ 1,500 and Senate was $ 2,000. The compromise bill was $ 1,750 which Rubio says is not enough.
                          for 250 per child?? damn glad he's not president either.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Mrs. Slf makes a great North Carolina pulled pork recipe on the slow cooker. It's not technically advanced, but it tastes damn good for as easy as it is.

To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X