Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    I just wanted to make sure because you claimed that PJW made comments that actually were from Alex Jones. They are, in fact, different people.
    BREAKING: Violent sociopath Alex Jones forces Paul Joseph Watson to lie repeatedly about using Brain Force Plus for sustainable, jitterless, energy

COMING SOON: Does soy consumption turn you into a pussy?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avHO4TkJBN0"]Paul Joseph Watson and the Soy Question - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      BREAKING: Violent sociopath Alex Jones forces Paul Joseph Watson to lie repeatedly about using Brain Force Plus for sustainable, jitterless, energy

COMING SOON: Does soy consumption turn you into a pussy?

Paul Joseph Watson and the Soy Question - YouTube
      You should know by now im not going to let you get away with teasing the soy boy video before, predictibly, pulling out like a typical... soy boy

[ame]https://youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk[/ame]

Comment

• Speaking of pussies, WH press briefing has already been cancelled for tomorrow.

Comment

• Wait a minute. You are suggesting than rather than stop dumping shit into our environment, we should counter act it by causing a mini nuclear winter?

Jesus. If there are more that think like you, this country is worse off than I thought.

That post has to be a joke and I actually responded to it.

Shame on me.
          Yup. Thinking about an experiment that might show that humans could cool the planet using a method by which we cooled the planet in the 1970s would just be TERRIBLE. We are not talking nuclear winter here, we are talking science. Why spend trillions each year on "climate change" if it could be proven that we can cool the planet when we want to using 70-year old technology? Intelligent folks would do a cost-benefit analysis, and blow up an uninhabited island. No risk, great possible scientific benefit.

You know CGVT, forums like this are a good place to debate off-beat ideas. What do you think would be wrong with "testing" a nuclear bomb on an uninhabited island? We already know the effect is marginal, but why not see if we can cool the planet? Why build 40 acres of mirrors in CA in order to reflect the sun's light when we could place a dust cloud in space to shield the earth in a method that has caused global cooling in the past?

Of course, your objection to this proposal evidences your personal agenda. Takers such as yourself want the government to have more and more control over the lives of Makers like me. That way, you get to steal my money for yourself. I understand. I just think theft (using the government as an intermediary) is wrong. Get a job. Work for your own money. BTW, how much money do you get from the government each month?
          Last edited by Da Geezer; January 12, 2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Speaking of pussies, WH press briefing has already been cancelled for tomorrow.
            Horrible way to refrence the female press sec.

Comment

• Takers such as yourself
              Kiss my ass, you piece of shit asshole.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Horrible way to refrence the female press sec.
                You think she cancelled it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  You think she cancelled it?
                  Just saying not the best look to refer to women by their genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Kiss my ass, you piece of shit asshole.
                    Triggered

Comment

• Of course, your objection to this proposal evidences your personal agenda. Takers such as yourself want the government to have more and more control over the lives of Makers like me. That way, you get to steal my money for yourself. I understand. I just think theft (using the government as an intermediary) is wrong. Get a job. Work for your own money. BTW, how much money do you get from the government each month? You, sir, are pathetic.
                      Really dude? Really?

Don't you have some sand dunes to destroy so you can make some money you piece of shit.

You come up with a cockamamie idea that nobody with more than half a brain would think deserves consideration, get called on your stupidity, and then the best you can do is question the value of those you deem less than you.

BTW, I gave thirty years for my Gov't handout. What have you done other than try to destroy public education.

Fuck off. Asshole.
                      Last edited by CGVT; January 12, 2018, 12:14 AM.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Just saying not the best look to refer to women by their genitals.
                        Agreed. Lemme know when that happens.

Comment

Triggered
                          Fuck you and your triggered bullshit.

You fucking troll.

Comment

• Kiss my ass, you piece of shit asshole.
                            I see you and froot attended the same middle school. Same technique. Same expository method. Same use of language.

IQ=85

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Fuck you and your triggered bullshit.

You fucking troll.
                              Aaaahahahahahaha my sides!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                I see you and froot attended the same middle school. Same technique. Same expository method. Same use of language.

IQ=85

Go fuck youself, you elitist fucking asshole

Comment

Working...
                                X