X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, his entire presidency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      And yes, Mueller had a dispute over dues after resigning his golf membership at Trump national in 2011

You do understand what constitutes a conflict of interest?
      I do. A bunch of people at DOJ do too. They understand a lot better than you do. Or dumbass Trump

Trump claimed an Indiana-born judge had a conflict of interest because he was Hispanic. So why the hell should I listen to HIS stupid shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Yes, his entire presidency.
        Right?? Exactly

Comment

• I'm not going to let Kapture bury this Hannity clip. This is the perfect summary of the Hannity show, his network, and Trump supporters in general. Deny reality until it's impossible, then deny reality matters.

[ame]https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/956727944893919237[/ame]

Comment

• My wife and i are on season II of ER on hulu, i dont watch Fox News.

Trump doesn't need a reason to fire Mueller. He had all the justification to do it (no matter what it would have been the wrong move). But he didn't so it's a non story.

So you can keep posting Hannity, I truely don't care what you do with your time.

Comment

• Russia helps NoKo avoid economic sanctions. Putin's cock holster says/does nothing. What is it that Putin has that keeps Chump such a lapdog?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm sure this is the Mueller nonfiring will be on the agenda of the next Secret Society meeting.

Comment

• My main issue with the WH's proposal is that its limits on 'chain migration' would forbid the sponsorship of parents and adult children. They consider those 'extended family', which is sort of ridiculous
                  No fucking way on parents. No. That IS CHAIN MIGRATION. Just say you're entirely for Chain Migration and save the dance.

If someone brings can bring their parents, then the parents can bring their children, including "adult children" who may be married -- their spouses can bring their parents -- and then those parents....well, it's a chain.

Just fucking no.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Anti-Trump FBI Official Identified As Leaker To WSJ, WaPo Reporter

Comment

• Also, the Ds can keep digging but they ain't getting anywhere closer to "obstruction" or collusion. Suggesting a firing? Did I miss something -- is the investigation not going anymore as of June? Blindingly stupid.

FYI, since we measure obstruction of justice by the law -- or, at least those who believe statutory law ought to be what is written in statutes -- here is the statute: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-73

Comment

• You keep on saying the Ds, but this was a leak that clearly came out of the White House which is full of cons. Whether or not there is obstruction of justice will come when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his findings. If this is true and McGahn threatened to resign rather than tell Rosenstein to fire Mueller. It's newsworthy.

Comment

• Whether or not there is obstruction of justice will come when Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his findings
                          Wait...he's still investigating? NFW!!!!!! Thought he was fired.

Comment

• No the report said McGahn didn't go along with the plan, he believed firing Mueller would sink the presidency. This time the advisers saved the Czar. If anything this is funny for that Hannity clip, what a Maroon. He will have to really double down on something about a Loretta Lynch or Susan Rice or Hillary Clinton.
                            Last edited by froot loops; January 26, 2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• The Supreme Court bitch slaps a ludicrous DC Circuit opinion authored by the ludicrous Cornelia Pilliard: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...5_new_8n59.pdf

Pilliard's opinion is here: http://www.scotusblog.com/wp-content...w-d.c.-cir.pdf

I know -- no one is interested but me, but it's stunning how terrible the Pilliard opinion is. If you don't give a fuck about the law you can write whatever you want.

Finally, Froot's boy David French "nails it" (I miss you, VolKev) on immigration (and other "rapid shift" topics: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ased-extremism

I still think the Rs will get lambasted in 2018, but if they can somehow get immigration front and center they'll have a shot. Codify the Dreams and then drill the fuck out of legal immigration and "best and brightest" stuff -- end bullshit chain immigration and lottery immigration. Or put those issues directly to the Ds.

It's a longshot, but that's definitely a coveted "70/30" issue. And it would be a nice change of pace to see DJT on the 70 side instead of the 30 side.

Comment

• If anything this is funny for that Hannity clip, what a Maroon
                                If the sole benefit of the story is to show, again, that Hannity is a fool, then, uh, ok. But, I mean, water is wet. So stipulated. Conceded. No objection. Agreed and agreed.

I rather doubt that's the purpose of the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X