Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    ...yes...and there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident...
    Don't flatter yourself. You lack Brick's intellect as well as his facility with animals.

Comment

• I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Small world thing. After law school I clerked for a justice of the Washing State Supreme Court. I just learned today that one of my predecessors in clerking argued the masterpiece cake case today. Way to go Kristen!
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hope she loses.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Me too. She's arguing on behalf of the baker, if that makes a difference to you.

Comment

• The ICON Dodge D200 Power Wagon Crew Cab is my next ride.

And there is only one real meat pie and that is from' Ackroyd's Scottish Bakery'. Beans on top and copious amount of Black Pudding - with HP sauce and only HP sauce.

Comment

• Hey, she's a good guy? Who knew you ran in such circles :-)

Comment

• Heh .....
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Hey, she's a good guy? Who knew you ran in such circles :-)
                    Lol! The Supreme Court is non-partisan but elected. If it was partisan, my old boss would probably have been the highest elected libertarian in the country. Real libertarians make for strange bedfellows.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Me too. She's arguing on behalf of the baker, if that makes a difference to you.
                      I believe talent just got dunked on.

Comment

• Real libertarians are great in theory. They're the academics of politics. They never have to worry about winning shit and governing so they can remain pure. It'd be a different story if v they had to actually govern. But, they are great for exerting pressure in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Real libertarians make for strange bedfellows.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            They're the academics of politics.
                            Tucker Carlson may have called it quits on the bow tie, but a new generation of young conservatives are adopting the dapper look. 

Comment

• Remember the name Andrew Weissmann in the future.

Comment

• And Ken Starr WASN'T?

Comment

Working...
                                X