Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My daughter loves mash potatoes. That's a good thing when you're getting all the orthodontic work that she is.

My son is 14 and still gags when we force him to try them. Total fail as an Irishman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        My daughter loves mash potatoes. That's a good thing when you're getting all the orthodontic work that she is.

My son is 14 and still gags when we force him to try them. Total fail as an Irishman.
        My son likes them, but he doesn't like gravy. What the hell is up with that?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• my kids don't like pasta... Mac-n-Cheese and Spaghetti-o's were what I grew up on..

My son loves corn dogs and my daughter... steak and shrimp.
          Last edited by entropy; November 8, 2017, 10:57 AM.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I still like spaghetto-Os. Especially smothered in parmesan cheese from the green container

Last edited by CGVT; November 8, 2017, 11:02 AM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I like to make them without peeling them once in a while, but my kids don't like them as much that way.

Redskinned mashed?? You never peel redskinned potatoes. What is happening with your kids?!?!

Those are also delicious if you slice into wedges, olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning and roast for 30 min.

Comment

• Well there is 5 minutes I won't get back...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Well there is 5 minutes I won't get back...
                  My work is done here.

Comment

• My wife knew an old fella from Ireland named Steamshovel Connelly. His first name was his profession. He ate potatoes every day but didn't trust mashed potatoes. He wanted potatoes whole so he saw the skin and knew there weren't any rotten potatoes in the dish.

I had a Shepard's Pie in a bar in Kilkenny in April and the mashed potatoes topping the dish was amazeballs.

Comment

My work is done here.
                      BASTARD!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I don't always have garlic on hand or I'm too lazy to roast it.
                        Keep some in your pocket. My grandmother used to have some in tupperware in her purse. For when she went to restaurants.

Comment

• You are a sick fuck.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            the dish was amazeballs.
                            FROOT IS A MILLENIAL?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Keep some in your pocket. My grandmother used to have some in tupperware in her purse. For when she went to restaurants.
                              No garlic in my pocket, but, an Onion on my belt? Hell yeah

[ame]https://youtu.be/-o-7MmhqNfA?t=26s[/ame]

Comment

• Garlic salt or powder works.

For Thanksgiving I am always tasked with mashed potatoes, I will make two kinds, one standard dish and Colcannon which is sometimes called Irish potatoes. it has cabbage and bacon in it, I will bake it with shredded Swiss cheese on top and it is top notch. This year I might try baking it in the Copper Chef.

Comment

Working...
                                X