No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's behind the WSJ paywall so I can't post it but Mueller supposedly has evidence that Flynn and Flynn Jr were in cahoots with the Turkish govt to deliver Gulen for $15M. Wow

Comment

• Trump will tweet how much they would have saved with the proposed tax reform.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LOL @ Jon! You're on a roll lately.

Comment

• Comment

• I agree, a national conversation about decorum and respect for the Presidency is in order (and probably overdue). Once we have someone in the Oval Office who respects the Presidency and isn't prone to juvenile behavior and habitual lying, I'm confident that conversation will commence.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The current president made his bones by falsely claiming that President Obama could not possibly be American.

The entire right wing media machine gunned up outrage about how much he hated America and was a traitor to the country. Soooo....I think the discussion about decorum and respect is well past due.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yeah, the right has no grounds about respect and decorum for the presidency. And Trump drags the office down literally almost every day with his lying, petulant attacks, name calling and bullying.

Comment

• Sent him there to shake things up, save for the things we now don't want to be shaken up

Comment

• lol. Jon, you dog, you.

The GOP should start today to replace Moore with Jeff Sessions in a write-in campaign. Solve two problems with one move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                      lol. Jon, you dog, you.

The GOP should start today to replace Moore with Jeff Sessions in a write-in campaign. Solve two problems with one move.
                      Great idea

Comment

• Why? I mean, Jeff Sessions already has a job...

Comment

• Might want to let Sessions know that

Comment

• "WTF?! I LOVE SCIENTOLOGY NOW!"

Comment

• If Trump goes to war with Scientology I've seen that described as 'Alien vs. Predator'

Comment

• Alabama Political Reporter with a column that just tears apart the Alabama GOP and Roy Moore. oof

By Josh Moon Alabama Political Reporter Maybe there is no rock bottom for the Alabama Republican Party. Maybe it’s just that mushy mud that you find on the bottom of the Tennessee River, and the ALGOP just keeps burrowing deeper and deeper into the muck and filth. Thursday brought on a new bout of digging, […]

Two of those county chairmen ? Bibb County?s Jerry Pow and Covington County?s William Blocker ? actually told Dale that they?d vote for Moore over Doug Jones even if they had hard evidence that Moore committed sexual assault.

Even. If. They. Had. Proof.

Mixed among the replies were various instances of these guys excusing away sexual assault of minors. Marion County?s David Hall actually said there was ?nothing wrong? with a 30-year-old dating a 16-year-old.

What?s it going to take, Alabama voter?

What?s it going to take before you realize that your family values, my-sin-is-better-than-your-sin, conservative voting approach has produced a state government filled with lying, cheating, sexually assaulting, money-grubbing criminals who have embarrassed us countless times, and on top of everything, mismanaged the hell out of this place?

I?m serious.

Take a look around you.

We?re terrible as a state. We?re near the bottom in public education, medical care, infrastructure, economy and upward mobility and at the top in infant mortality, poverty, obesity and political corruption.

Our budgets are consistently a mess ? we?re going to have to magically find $100 million somewhere next year ? and our state services are so underfunded that they?re all but worthless. We?re short on troopers, courthouse workers, road crews, maintenance personnel and teachers.

This is what the Roy Moore Republican Party has brought Alabama.

Comment

Working...
                                X