X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      It doesn't have to be collusion, it could also be money laundering, obstruction or some other criminal activity the Trumps have been involved in over the years.
      It's none of those either.

It's not going to end like you want it to. Sad!

Comment

• Well they already have Manafort and Gates under house arrest. Manafort is a bad hombre, lock him up. We will let Robert Mueller fully investigate it and accept his results. Let's fully find out all of the details on how Trump obstructed justice by firing Great American James Comey. Hopefully he'll find out if Trump did it himself or on an order from his boss.

Comment

• Great American that cost Hillary the election? that Great American? top kek

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/1w8n0L3uUCE[/ame]
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is that some kind of 4chan laguage?

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ"]Jordan Peterson Was Right - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• TL;DW

Comment

• Stupid bullshit posted by a troll; DW
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jordan Peterson is far from stupid but I would agree that the authoritarian leftism is some stupid bullshit.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Kapture1; November 24, 2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• An interesting read on what instruments The Band and others played on The Last Waltz

The harp guitars, antique snares, prototype synths, and more behind The Band's Thanksgiving classic.

It's Thanksgiving this week, which means that it's time for my annual viewing of The Last Waltz, the Scorsese-helmed concert documentary that captured The Band's final show, held on Thanksgiving Day in 1976. The film is, along with Talking Heads' Stop Making Sense, typically considered to be the greatest concert film ever produced and features a pantheon of guest performers spanning a wide swath of North American musical styles.

The Last Waltz documentary poster

There's a lot that can be said of the cinematic and musical legacy of the film and concert, and in fact, we published another story this time last year that explores those themes in more detail.

(cont.)
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Some more on The Last Waltz

Comment

Working...
                                X