No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I make German Potato salad once in a while too. Bacon, sugar and vinegar with some fresh herbs. Good stuff.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Do you serve it warm?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I make German Potato salad once in a while too. Bacon, sugar and vinegar with some fresh herbs. Good stuff.
          Amazeballs.

Comment

• ANOTHER ONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Do you serve it warm?
              Yes. That's how I had it growing up.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My work is done here.
                No, no, keep posting. You have found your area of expertise! Butter on anything makes it better. God, I know I'm getting old when I enjoy photos of food as much as photos of women.
                Last edited by Da Geezer; November 8, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Yes. That's how I had it growing up.
                  That is the correct way, but some people will bring that to pot lucks cold. I mean, how rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    That is the correct way, but some people will bring that to pot lucks cold. I mean, how rude.
                    I don't think it would be very good cold. I use a lot of bacon fat with the sugar and vinegar to make a sauce. I think the cold bacon fat might not be very good.

Comment

• Oh yeah. Onions are in it too.

Comment

• Comment

• Broccoli and tuna is going to be a thoroughly underwhelming lunch now.

FML (<=Millenial code!)

Comment

• InfoWars celebrating Trump's win is not something to be proud of. Surely, there was another outlet that was happy?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pravda?

Comment

• Suntan Illustrated?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X