Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    White Nationalists are marching in Shelbyville and Murfreesboro, Tennessee today, bellowing about closed borders and 'white nation'.

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/...96540096749573
    Fine people on both sides

Comment

• This is my truck and im not getting rid of it ever 22 years old, that's my sisters house.
      Talk about a jinx, the trans went out in my Truck yesterday.

Comment

• Did s/he use a bathroom whilst out?

Comment

• Life comes at you fast, my son just sold my truck for $1 400 to one of his buddys.

Probably going to just lease a new car now. oh well

Comment

• Hack:
            Geezer, coal production is down and the other reg I talked about would not have taken effect until '18. Do you want to think about what you're saying here?
            Sorry, I just listed those regulations that were onerous to me and were "lifted" by the current administration. Since you are unregulated and live in an area that went 94% for Hillary, you cannot be expected to understand what the productive sectors of society feel about the lessening of regulation.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924641278947622913[/ame]

Who's he telling to "do something"? Republicans? His supporters?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Talk about a jinx, the trans went out in my Truck yesterday.
                karma is a beyotch
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's the full rant. Somebody must've been watching the Sunday shows and is feeling antsy about the imminent indictment(s).

Comment

• President Rage Tweet is unhappy.

Comment

• Also, Governor of PR wants the Whitefish contract cancelled.

Comment

• Trump's approval rating hits new low in NBC/WSJ poll. He's at -23 among Independents.

Just 38 percent of Americans say they approve of the job President Trump is doing, the lowest level of support in his presidency, in a new NBC News/WSJ poll.

Comment

• Trump's approval ratings improved noticeably in the second half of September. But then he went to war with the NFL and began ranting that Hillary needs investigating, and they are now very close to the alltime low of his Presidency. In August he hit -20 disapproval. Right now he's a little over -17 on RCP. His most favorable poll in October is about to fall off the average as well.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 29, 2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• What happens to them if Jared does the prep walk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Hack:

Sorry, I just listed those regulations that were onerous to me and were "lifted" by the current administration. Since you are unregulated and live in an area that went 94% for Hillary, you cannot be expected to understand what the productive sectors of society feel about the lessening of regulation.
                              You may not expect me to understand these things, sure. I no longer expect you to understand tax policy now that you've demonstrated how unfamiliar you are with cornerstones policies in that world. But your expectations, and whatever nonsense on which they are based, do not change the actual facts. Coal output is down since Trump killed the regulations that were supposedly so harmful to it and would be even if I lived elsewhere or thought different things. The other Dodd/Frank regulation that JUST. HAD. TO. GO! actually, in truth, wouldn't have led to any more economic growth where I what you think I am. My location and outlook have no impact on the actual facts, and if you want to be a reality-based person you recognize that.

So that obviously raises a key question about political discourse in this country. Not even someone as progressive as you think I am would presume Trump to be so stupid as to think that cancelling a regulation that hasn't taken impact yet could make such am impact. He knows he's selling snake oil here, as does any other supporter of this policy. They can repeat this stuff over and over again without consequence. We need to have a better public debate, in which people like you consider the actual facts rather than just think up reasons to avoid doing so whenever the facts come from an inconvenient source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                you cannot be expected to understand what the productive sectors of society feel about the lessening of regulation.
                                Now, for that matter, well, I produce factual information. I am self-employed as the head of my own small business and, unlike you, no taxpayer dollars are required to supervise my activity in the name of public safety. What the fuck do you produce? Paperwork? An on-paper return on they money your daddy gave you? Angry parents who used to send their kids to some indoctrination factory masquerading as a school? A contribution to the denigration of the natural beauty of the California coastline?

Comment

Working...
                                X