No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You conveniently left out the funniest tweet of the last month, sloppy Michael Moore haha

Comment

• Trump's legal team puts out this statement, attmepting to clean up his vomit of the morning

Comment

• Here, I'll help you out. Can't post the President's tweets without including the hilarious one

Comment

• All the talk about how it was TREASON for Trump to work with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary (still no evidence to that btw), the left excuses Hillary getting unverified dirt on Trump from Russians.

Wut?

Comment

• You don't even know where/who the information actually came from?

Comment

• I went to an NBA game last night. A lot of people in the stands were sitting during the national anthem. It did not effect me or my enjoyment of the game.

YMMV
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                Here, I'll help you out. Can't post the President's tweets without including the hilarious one

Ironically, this is once again another lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Ironically, this is once again another lie.
                  We both know thats bs, dude's sloppy as shit. Just look at him, it's an objective truth.

According to BroadwayWorld.com,*The Terms of My Surrender*earned a total gross of $4.2 million during its summer-to-fall performance calendar, translating into less than half of what it could’ve earned with nightly sell-outs in the intimate 1,016 seat theater.

In its final week, for instance, the $367,634 the show generated in ticket sales amounted to only 47.2% of its gross potential for that*period. Worse, its box office performance the week before garnered only $296,116 of a $778,176 ceiling based on seating capacity and adjusted market value ticket prices.

Comment

• So a middling show, that stopped running on the date it was intended to, was forced to close because it bombed? Thats what were doing here i guess. Moronic.

Comment

• Grow a sense of humor, life becomes more enjoyable.

Comment

• Lol, "the funniest tweet of the month" is calling someone sloppy? Are you fucking 12?

Comment

• Liberal with a sense of humor? What's next...dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its like the lil Marco or crooked Hillary, or low energy Jeb, half the country will never be able to hear Michael Moore, much less see him, without him being sloppy Michael Moore haha.

Comment

• I only drink the finest bottled water

Comment

• Why does anyone care about Michael Moore or Broadway? He's the President. Michael Moore has no influence whatsoever, he might as well have been complaining about Talent. It is so stupid it is hilarious. You could have asked everyone on this forum and not one person, not even Hack knew Michael Moore had a Broadway show.

Comment

Working...
                                X