No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Navy SEALs choke to death a Green Beret in Mali. This has movie written all over it.

Staff Sgt. Logan J. Melgar, 34, a veteran of two deployments to Afghanistan, was found dead on June 4, and his superiors almost immediately suspected foul play.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Re: Trump - I don't think he's "funny" and I have a great sense of humor. Him being on Twitter (in the fashion he is) is embarrassing to me as an American. He comes across like a thin-skinned message board poster. Ymmv.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 29, 2017, 08:15 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Re: Trump - I don't think he's "funny" and I have a great sense of humor. Him being on Twitter (in the fashion he is) is is embarrassing to me as an American. He comes across like a thin-skinned message board poster. Ymmv.
        Exacly.

Now..THIS is funny

Congrats to press secretary Sanders for winning this year's Halloween costumes contests
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CGVT; October 29, 2017, 08:16 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Re: Trump - I don't think he's "funny" and I have a great sense of humor. Him being on Twitter (in the fashion he is) is embarrassing to me as an American. He comes across like a thin-skinned message board poster. Ymmv.
          Sad!

?\_(ツ)_/?
          Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Exacly.

Now..THIS is funny

Congrats to press secretary Sanders for winning this year's Halloween costumes contests
          or just insult a woman on her looks.

See that is the genius of Trump's tweet. He could have grabbed the low hanging fruit and called Moore fat or made a crack at his weight. Who says sloppy lol

Comment

• "Sloppy" is genius?

Dear lord.

Comment

• Seriously, neanderthal children. Fat and fart jokes. Fuck the rest of us.

Don't let capture around a whoopie cusion!!! He'll have us rollin all night!!
              Last edited by The Oracle; October 29, 2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Derek: You know, we've grown musically...I mean, listen to some of the rubbish we did early on, it was stupid...

Marty: Yeah.

Derek: ...you know. Now, I mean a song like "Sex Farm", we've taken the sophisticated view of the idea of sex, you know, and music-

Marty: ...and put it on a farm?

Derek: Yeah.

Comment

• Now, Spinal Tap IS funny...

Comment

• Genius that he could have made a crack about his weight and instead went with a charecteristic of his looks that are Moore's choice. Every day from now until he dies, it will be in Moore's head when he's getting dressed. I promise that he will still look slob, but the thought will pass through his mind and he will consider a haircut, clean clothes free of mustard stains, and wearing his hat straight. But ultimately wont.... because he's sloppy Michael Moore lol

Comment

• Kapture, is Spinal Tap funny?

Comment

• If Kapture laughs all day long over a Trump tweet, imagine how many laughs he would have over the Stonehenge scene.

Comment

• "This economy goes to 3%."

Comment

• Although Spinal Tap may be movie of the elites.

Comment

• Very strong anti-intellectual anti-east coast/elite approach, though. Spreads fake news about college life in Boston.

Comment

• Geezer, last job I was fired from was in college, so I dunno what you are talking about. This is getting to be a pattern with you -- talking out your ass and not seemingly concerned at all with any facts that get in the way. Like when you were talking about double-taxation and didn't have your basic facts. Or this discussion here, where you continue to insist on a generality and I have explained why the two most relevant specific examples cited by the president himself do not apply. Rather than have a think on all that, now you're just making up shit. We can talk about the Indian story maybe another day when you are more able to have a sane and cordial exchange, but I do recall that. I think it's a good way to show how little you know about how good you have it in the US, regarding your perceived right to shit on locals and their communities. I hope you one day have to try the same project in other countries. I'd like to pull up a lawnchair and a cooler of beer and watch that happen.
                                take three ibuprofen and call me in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X