Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox - Absurdity rubbish

Comment

• I think Vox should write a long article of nonsense about how dehumanizing it is to use “racist” to label anyone who vaguely disagrees with you on almost any issue.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And this ^^^^my friends, is how you get a Donald Trump as President of the United States
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Seriously. If its not about providing sex slaves to white losers who can’t get laid, it’s not serious journalism.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Don't shoot early a.m. intruders! It could be a mistaken identity no-knock raid, and YOU will go to prison for defending yourself...

https://mises.org/power-market/man-s...gets-135-years
            This is correct. Thanks for posting it.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Vox, but definitely am always interested in articles on Trump subtext.

TBH, I don't see how the article served as a defense of MS-13.

Comment

• It wasn't.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That first paragraph was halarious. Anyone that watched that exchange with that sheriff and Trump instantly knew he was referring to MS-13. There was no question about it. All the media outlets decided not to rewind the tape 10 seconds to get the context, and clearly that idiot author of the Vox article didn't either. Literally everyone at Vox has their head firmly shoved up their own ass, and ive yet to read anything from them that should be taken seriously.

Comment

• And some people are too stupid to read past the first sentence and find out what an article was actually about.

Sound bites and memes from 4 Chan are more their speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      And some people are too stupid to read past the first sentence and find out what an article was actually about.

Sound bites and memes from 4 Chan are more their speed.
                      When your first sentence is "donald trump calls people that have been deported from the US animals" i can bet with absolute certainty the rest of the article is fucking trash.

Comment

• Vox spends an entire article speculating about how vague language usage by, of course, the US right injures people. Total #GentryProg bullshit from a total #GentryProg “news” source. I’d find the analysis considerably more compelling if it focused on, say, how use of language helps create extreme positions on both sides. Instead, it uses the correct slam of MS13 as a jumping off point to go after the right, but not before a standard recounting of historically awful people - in case you weren’t plenty aware of the Vox propaganda angle.

The article and those who think it of any substantive value is exactly why the #GentryProg tag is so fucking spot on.

Comment

• Michael Cohen's business partner in his tax cab enterprise took a plea deal with the Feds today in exchange for his cooperation in other prosecutions: obviously that means Cohen. The noose is tightening.

Comment

• How much longer before it all comes crashing down, DSL?

Comment

• Sometimes the truth hurts. Sorry it hit so close to home...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                How much longer before it all comes crashing down, DSL?
                                It's not in this Gentry Prog's place to speculate...

Comment

Working...
                                X