X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• CIVILITY!!!!

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Haha.

He doesn't watch NFL football, but posts on a Lions board. He isn't a Michigan fan, but he posts on a Michigan Board. Of course, he only posts in the off topic threads or tries to troll the Michigan fans in the Michigan football threads. He isn't smart enough to be a clever troll. He's just an annoying DWT type troll.

It must be tough to be such a loser and have to go to such lengths to get attention. You'd think hanging out with his incel buddies on Reddit would be a better fit for him...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He doesn't watch NFL football, but posts on a Lions board. He isn't a Michigan fan, but he posts on a Michigan Board. Of course, he only posts in the off topic threads or tries to troll the Michigan fans in the Michigan football threads.
            Let be fair now since you started it, how do you know he hasn't contributed?

And why pick on him only?

Are Dr. Strangelove and froot loops freeloaders too who are (non-stop) trolls that post in this thread exclusivity and are not Michigan fans either? Or is there something I dont know?

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Because Krapture is here only to troll.

And most importantly, he is the worst kind of troll. He is not witty or funny. Just annoying. (See DWT)

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You didn't answer -How do you know hes a freeloader?

So Froot Loops is a Lions fan and that makes it ok that he isn't paying rent here? Or is he freeloading?

Comment

• DSL and FL are trolls to me. What make you special CGVT?

Comment

• Nothing at all. But I know a troll when I see one. Regardless of whether said troll has the same viewpoint as I do

I know a dumbass troll from a entertaining troll.

I know an internet tough guy when I see one.

When one of a poster's first posts in a forum brags about how he tries to "trigger" other posters, it is pretty obvious what that person is about. He certainly has lived up to his billing.

Comment

Comment

• Deb didn't change my status from senior member to 2018 forum upgrade donor. Im I a freeloader?

Comment

• If you start flashing (imaginary) wads of cash to show what a big man you are and don't donate?

Yes

Comment

• You fellows are kinda salty for a nice Friday afternoon.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                If you start flashing (imaginary) wads of cash to show what a big man you are and don't donate?

Yes
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X