No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KapYZP36i7XumtT6XEJg5RA0yTTBo-GdzWMU4TWUaGM.jpg?w=616&s=77d09f436b0c7dd300a1d47460d9e313.jpg

Comment

• Trump and Kapture believe Indiana-born "Mexicans" are too biased to treat Trump fairly. Trump should have been given a white judge with an all-white male jury. Prefrably former Trump Org employees (with NDA's). Then and only then could he have expected fairness in his Trump University scam trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        seriously you get called a traitor by the former head of the CIA on multiple networks and you as the commander in chief are expected to continue to allow thois man access to confidential information and act like he is not hurting your presidency

The one person who is (self) inflicting the most damage to the Presidency is Donald Trump.

1. He treats allies who have shed blood for this nation's interests as enemies.
        2. He economically attacks our friends with tariffs, not understanding the damage he's doing.
        3. He treats murderous tyrants like Kim and Putin as allies, ignoring the will of the people and Congress.
        4. He intentionally undermines our national security and democratic institutions such as the entire intelligence community, the FBI, the DOJ, and our free press.
        5. He vindictively and publicaly attacks anyone or any institution that does not subscribe to his every word/opinion.
        6. He obstructs an investigation into a hostile power's activities by erroneously claiming the investigation is about himself.
        7. He is a serial liar.
        8. He puts loyalty to himself above the interests of the nation.

When more than a dozen former intelligence heads and their deputies essentially call him out as a traitor, that is an accusation that must be seriously considered. Who should be given the benefit of the doubt? The vanguard of our nation across several administrations or a petulant serial liar? I say give the man his day in court and the opportunity to clear his name. He's a billionaire who can afford the best representation in the land. Try him for treason and/or obstruction NOW before he further damages this country.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump and Kapture believe Indiana-born "Mexicans" are too biased to treat Trump fairly. Trump should have been given a white judge with an all-white male jury. Prefrably former Trump Org employees (with NDA's). Then and only then could he have expected fairness in his Trump University scam trial.
          you can be a loser without being a sore loser. and by you I mean YOU.

Judges, as you know, make all sorts of decisions that impact proceedings. They can be fair and unfair to particular sides, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Unless you want to keep playing the role of the willful ignorant.

Comment

• No collusion!

Jesus.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

The one person who is (self) inflicting the most damage to the Presidency is Donald Trump.

1. He treats allies who have shed blood for this nation's interests as enemies.
              2. He economically attacks our friends with tariffs, not understanding the damage he's doing.
              3. He treats murderous tyrants like Kim and Putin as allies, ignoring the will of the people and Congress.
              4. He intentionally undermines our national security and democratic institutions such as the entire intelligence community, the FBI, the DOJ, and our free press.
              5. He vindictively and publicaly attacks anyone or any institution that does not subscribe to his every word/opinion.
              6. He obstructs an investigation into a hostile power's activities by erroneously claiming the investigation is about himself.
              7. He is a serial liar.
              8. He puts loyalty to himself above the interests of the nation.

When more than a dozen former intelligence heads and their deputies essentially call him out as a traitor, that is an accusation that must be seriously considered. Who should be given the benefit of the doubt? The vanguard of our nation across several administrations or a petulant serial liar? I say give the man his day in court and the opportunity to clear his name. He's a billionaire who can afford the best representation in the land. Try him for treason and/or obstruction NOW before he further damages this country.
              1. It's called tough love. They need to pay their part if they want our protection from Russia. And note, increase in NATO nations' defense is NOT a good thing for Russia.
              2. European countries have had tariffs on our goods since the end of WW2. We took the hit financially in trade with those nations because they were starting the process of rebuilding their cities and economies. The war has been over and there is no longer need for those tariffs. Trump is working on no tariff trade deals.
              3. The people that elected Trump want him to create peace. What's it been? 8 months since Kim fired a rocket? and Trump's policies toward Russia are far stronger than 0bama's were.We can go over each one in fine detail, but this is objective, Trump is tougher on Russia than 0bama was.
              4. He is only punching back. Strzok, Page, Comey and McCabe did more damage to the FBI than Trump tweets could ever do.
              5. Again, he hits back. That is why I voted for him.
              6. He hasn't obstructed a thing. To know this, you have to examine the three laws that specifically have to do with obstruction of justice, and he has done none of them.
              7. Who isn't?
              8. False. Ramblings from a deranged mind. Literally two days after Cuomo said America was never great, that is the Democrat's line. America is doing great for the first time in 20 years, while he is falling further and further down that Forbes top 100 richest people chart. He sacrificed his wealth and his billionaire lifestyle to save this nation from antiAmerican leftist ideology.

Comment

• What a ridiculous, out of touch, jackass.

Pretty typical of the Orange Monkey's clueless incompetence (and his spin to try to cover his ineptitude)

What is it going to take for the #trumpbuttlickers to see that the emperor has no cloths?

Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump
                The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it. Never let someone hold you up! I will instead...
                6:57 AM - Aug 17, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy
                Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump
                ....attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, & go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th. Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!
                7:10 AM - Aug 17, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy
                Twitter Ads info and privacy[]
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hangin' with the cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys on Veterans Day? Better than being here and reminded that Art of the Deal couldn't extract some concessions from the local mayor.

Seriously though, I'm glad. One less thing in common with the banana republics is a good thing.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Looks like Chump's campaign lawyers got their degrees from Trump University.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Hangin' with the cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys on Veterans Day? Better than being here and reminded that Art of the Deal couldn't extract some concessions from the local mayor.

Seriously though, I'm glad. One less thing in common with the banana republics is a good thing.
                        Exactly. That parade was almost as bad of an idea as that stupid assed border wall (that Mexico was going to pay for)

Trump is like a cartoon villain

Comment

• What if we gave him his very own hollowed-out volcano? Could see ways of exploiting that sort of situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            yeah I work for the government

employees who call the boss a traitor don't last very long

part of your job working FOR the government is you keep your political affilliations out of your job

you don't mouth off about your affiliations and expect to keep your clearance
                            I can't tell if this post is serious.

whatever capacity you hold your clearance in is pretty much irrelevant and isn't even a valid analogy for guys who literally guide the IC.

"if I say my boss is a traitor I get fired -- men who define the very profession that necessitates the need for security clearances toe the same line!"

Plot twist: no one GAF about your security clearance. Brennan is just the grandest canary we've ever had.

Comment

• Just an FYI to those still in uniform: 1st Space Brigade is a searchable element via mil global.

hilarious

Comment

• of course the left is butthurt over displays of patriotism and nationalism.

8du0p-v8o022f8xhp0vtqw.png

Comment

Working...
                                X