No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dsl you cant continue to brand brannen as some type of hero for shitting all over a president who won the election

brannen has been shitting all over trump since day one

and in return you think brannen should have the right to keep his clearance

fbi sets up carter page and George P in London to start a counterintelligence probe and gets some fisa warrants approved

steel dossier is main source of fisa warrant but the author is branded uncredible by the fbi but bruce ohr continues to use him to continue providng fbi info that they used from a non credible source

now you have ties to the russan lawyer trump jr met with as having multiple democratic ex congressman on her staff

yeah nothing to see here

sure brannan was unaware of all this--he should keep his clearance and be able to keep mouthing off over and over and over and over

if Hillary had won like everyone thought she would people like ohr wouldn't be worried about having firewalls that are crumbling down

but now day after day week after week more corruption from your intelligence communities you guys defend keeps rearing its ugly head

Hillary and bill would never have tried anything like this--that's a joke. straight from the woman who paraded out a;ll the me too women the night before the debate

you don't think she wouldn't have come up with this to ensure she got the presidency

politics is dirty and the queen and king are Hillary and bill

Comment

• My favorite kind of braid is the 12 paragraph effortless weave of Erratic Hillary/left/IC/Obama/comey/Steele narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

I can't tell if this post is serious.

whatever capacity you hold your clearance in is pretty much irrelevant and isn't even a valid analogy for guys who literally guide the IC.

"if I say my boss is a traitor I get fired -- men who define the very profession that necessitates the need for security clearances toe the same line!"

Plot twist: no one GAF about your security clearance. Brennan is just the grandest canary we've ever had.

you get spoon fed ethics from day 1

hell you cant have anything on your desk or at work that shows affiliation to one party or another

government forums are prohibited from political themed emails

I would think guys who guide the IC would be at the top of the list for not displaying political favoritsism by going to multiple networks and spouting off

say what you will I have a lot of respect for barack for keeping out of this and not offering specific criticisms--there is an unwritten rule that you don't backstab the guy who now occupies the oval office. Obama by and large has stayed away from that since he left office. brannan oth is a POS

Comment

• That is Mel Farr and I already explained it.

Sanders was my dads favorite player. Actually Charlie Sanders and Butkus had a lot of history. Sanders was a very humble guy for a HOF'er and paid back Butkus a few times. He probably was Butkus most fierce adversary, but would never boast.

Not here though.

Comment

• President Trump on Friday suggested that he is close to revoking the security clearance of a current Justice Department employee who had been in contact with author of the controversial dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• maybe if dumassess would contribute to go fundme for flint instead of strzok

here why ohr is losing his security clearance

even yahoo and other mainstream outlets are picking up on fox's coverage. the federalist has a reputation for solid reporting also

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/16/...-research-fbi/

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  ...the federalist has a reputation for solid reporting also ....
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Trump supporters threaten to kill Manafort trial judge.

The jury in the bank and tax fraud trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort finished deliberating for a second day in Virginia under enhanced security, after death threats were made toward the judge.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Trump supporters threaten to kill Manafort trial judge.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paul-ma...rial-1.4788807
                      Judge has been slapping around the Mueller team from day one. You assume it was Trump supporters, yet this trial had nothing to do with Trump.

it's the reason why he denied to release the names and addresses the mainstream media asked for, those sending the threats would have new targets delivered to them through their favorite propaganda outlets, NYTimes, WAPO and CNN. Nice try. Only the wacko fuckers that try to shoot up the congressional baseball games and it ain't Trump supporters.
                      Last edited by Kapture1; August 17, 2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Haha, CNN has sued to have the names and addresses of the jurors released. Released to all the James Hodgkinsons that believe their hateful propaganda

Comment

• Trump Locked Out Of White House After Accidentally Revoking Own Security Clearance

WASHINGTON—Growing increasingly flustered while impotently pounding on the front door and pleading to come inside, President Trump was reportedly locked out of the White House Thursday after accidentally revoking his own security clearance. “C’mon, just open the door, guys! I didn’t mean to strip myself of access to…

Comment

• Hahaa. Now why is it the Onion is the only place that can tell a funny joke about the president and have it be a) funny and b) non viscous

Comment

• That moment the red pill kicks in

4vNkLEb.jpg

Comment

• I have nothing against Ronnie Lott. I think the complaints about football becoming flag football are about as stupid as the arguments that participation trophies are having an adverse effect on society. Football with all of these safety rules of last 20 years is still incredibly violent, probably even moreso.

Really who cares about Dick Butkus, he literally played 50 years ago. Shit changes
                                Last edited by froot loops; August 17, 2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X