No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has this world come to??? Stone Cold Steve Austin has announced he now has quit drinking beer.

tenor.gif

Comment

• For now he has, that won't last

Comment

• Cranston confirmed on The Dan Patrick Show

Comment

• For now he has, that won't last
          I don't know what you think but RAW is is need of new blood or something - hasn't been good since Punk left - Brock is terriblle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            WSJ says the Feds have evidence Trump was centrally involved in using campaign money for hush payments. Kinda sounds like not just Cohen but the National Enquirer guys too have rolled on The Don.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...gal-1541786601
            Strange: Seems like you have had too much coffee today.

This has been the WSJ story from the onset. Read the article. I don't know how often you need to be told that Cohen saying whatever Meuller or whoever wanted does NOT mean Trump is guilty of anything. It means that Cohen is a slimeball and wants to stay out of prison.

Frankly, Trump should fess up to being a pig many years ago and let it be. No one cares about past indiscretions, or, the only folks to whom it matters (Evangelicals) have already made their decision. Until there is evidence that Trump is screwing around in the White House (like JFK or Clinton), perhaps he should be forgiven his indiscretions. That is exactly what the Dems eventually came to in the Clinton matter, and the Republicans have readily acknowledged that they overreached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Can't point to anything other than Scott's lead shrinking as "evidence" of fraud. Cant cite a single specific allegation.

I THINK 10 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS VOTED. PROOF? DEMS WON THE HOUSE, THAT"S THE PROOF!!!

Genius. Pure genius.
              I can point to FL Election Law being violated, and a typical shady as fuck democrat that has been caught destroying ballots in the past.
              Last edited by Kapture1; November 9, 2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

I don't know what you think but RAW is is need of new blood or something - hasn't been good since Punk left - Brock is terriblle.
                SCSA isn't coming back, he can't due to his neck. He does this from time to time to get into shape.

WWE is making all kinds of bank and it doesn't rely on raw ratings and SCSA hit his peak 20 years ago now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I can point to FL Election Law being violated, and a typical shady as fuck democrat that has been caught destroying ballots in the past.
                  398fnl74ccx11.jpg

Comment

• Strange ..... I dug out the downloaded copy of the Broward County ballot I marked up before going to the polls.

Indeed, the Senate candidates (Nelson and Scott) where at the bottom left hand corner of the ballot right after the column of instructions (in three languages! - one of them was Patois).

When I got my 5 page, front and back, official ballot at the polling place, I already knew where that box was so, no problem for me. Frankly, it would take a badly disengaged voter to miss that box - I suppose based on the data, that there were plenty of those.

I don't think it was some kind of intentional thing - a conspiracy or fraud. It's just the way the ballot is laid out and prints. Is it bad? Yes. I've never seen a ballot like this and I've seen plenty of them.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• what do you know... Judge Carol Lisa Phillips finds Broward SOE violated public records act and Florida constitution. SOE must provide public records requested by Scott and NRSC.

Comment

• I think a lot of this stuff happens more than is imagined, but it normally isn't figured out because you don't have that many 50-50 races. And nowadays, any little mixup is noticed and covered on the daily news.

Comment

• Oh I know hes not coming back to RAW, I really like his BSR though. I would have loved to try that back in my 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            what do you know... Judge Carol Lisa Phillips finds Broward SOE violated public records act and Florida constitution. SOE must provide public records requested by Scott and NRSC.
                            The judge ordered her to say how many ballots are left to count by 7 pm

LOCK HER UP

Comment

• BTW, this is not the first time Broward SOE, Brenda Snipes, has been called on the carpet over late ballots/ballot counts. I saw an interview done by the local NBC affiliate of her today. She really doesn't seem to care.

The design of Broward's paper ballot and the fact that it is machine read after you mark it seems really outdated, cumbersome and the process of collecting all the paper ballots and boxing them up for any potential recount seems unwieldy to say the least. There were some TV video shots of the storage room where the paper ballots are kept after they are read. Just think about 1.5 million ballots (assuming all those registered in Broward voted) packed in boxes looks like. Yeah, the storage area was just stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of ballots. I can't imagine how time consuming it would be to break out all the boxes and hand run them in the machine reader, one by one. Crazy.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• BREAKING: Entire city of Malibu, other areas ordered to evacuate due to fast-spreading wildfire.

Fire is now burning out of control and heading into populated areas of Malibu. All residents must evacuate immediately. Follow all instructions from emergency personnel.

Comment

Working...
                                X