Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, fair enough

Comment

• The idea that PDJT knew that only Neo Nazis/KKK folks were there is almost laughable.

REPORTER: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis?

TRUMP:but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.

REPORTER:TRUMP:REPORTERS YELL INDISTINCTLY

TRUMP: REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP:
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Late last night Trump backed off of a healthcare fight now saying it'll be released right after the 2020 Election. It'll be the best most beautiful plan you'll ever see. Can't tell you any details now, but just wait. Oh and vote Republican.

lol, that's exactly what Republicans want to run on

Comment

• The #MeToo folks are going to run the candidate most likely to beat Trump out of running.

lol. Democrats.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh. The proper approach at this point is to embrace Romneycare against the barbarian hordes at the gate who want socialized medicine.

I'm sure McConnell is thrilled.

Comment

• The #MeToo folks are going to run the candidate most likely to beat Trump out of running.
              It's not #MeToo -- that's just the cudgel. Everyone has known about Biden for years. The media wouldn't touch this shit when he was BHO's Veep. But now that he's a "moderate" in the Palin-Cortez Primary, he must be destroyed. And, whoa boy, they're gonna get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Talent, his original statement:

As I took it the point of the article was to demonstrate that Trump's statements in the wake of that weekend were a jumbled mess, not to demonstrate he's an avid supporter of the KKK. There's been an attempt in recent weeks by Trump-supportive media to claim that the media has been woefully unfair to Trump's very "clear and definitive' statements.That original statement is anything but a clear resounding declaration against white nationalism. Even in his clean-up phase when he explicitly said white nationalism should be condemned, "totally", he made the point of insisting that there were plenty of people walking alongside them that were great folks. And the mean ol' media is being so unfair to THOSE people.

A point the author raised and I bring it up again is that this was not a rally taken over by Neo-Nazi and White Nationalist thugs. It was a rally organized by Neo-Nazi and White Nationalist thugs. If there's evidence that a bunch of peaceful history buffs were mixed in with the Nazis and walked alongside them while they screamed "Jews Will not replace us!", no one can seem to find it.

So bottom line, I don't think the point of the article was to categorically say Trump = Hitler. Instead it was to push back on an emerging storyline in conservative media that Trump was very clear and direct and any suggestion that his various statements over the course of several days were a mess is a lie perpetuated by the corrupt fake news media. But as we say, your mileage may vary.
                After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president?s policies. The...

Comment

• also, evidence that non racists were there to protest the removal of the statue?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/u...%20my%20iPhone

Comment

• Literally the fakest news.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It's not #MeToo -- that's just the cudgel. Everyone has known about Biden for years. The media wouldn't touch this shit when he was BHO's Veep. But now that he's a "moderate" in the Palin-Cortez Primary, he must be destroyed. And, whoa boy, they're gonna get him.
                      Some yes some no I think. Apparently it was an open secret around Washington for years that Amy Klobuchlar treated her staff like shit but no one felt that was "news-worthy" until she ran for President. Subconsciously the MSM is obsessed with the idea that they're objective, non-partisan, balanced, and will look for a negative angle on everyone at some point. And in this case I'm sure they're getting tipped to things by other candidates looking to hurt Biden before he's even really declared.

Elizabeth Warren's one of the most far left candidates running and she got torched by the sort of identity groups you despise for her Cherokee claims, the DNA tests, etc. Bernie's practically a Communist and the Identity Left rips him too for being too obsessed with class rather than race.

Buttigieg is the only one I haven't heard much negative about yet. But he's been the darling for about a week or two so it's getting close when there needs to be a story to 'balance' things out...

Comment

• "and will look for a negative angle on everyone at some point"

just know that there is a difference when the MSM is 98% negative coverage of republicans, I sure feel sorry about your 2% of negative coverage. I really do.

Comment

• I also love those like Mika who are giving Biden the benefit of the doubt, remembering how she covered the Kavanaugh situation.

Comment

• 37% of all parts used in American auto plants originate in Mexico. If Trump were to ever completely shut down the Mexican border, US auto plants would all shut down within a week, says industry expert.

The entire US auto industry would shut down within a week if President Donald Trump goes through with his pledge to close the US-Mexican border, according to a leading expert on the industry.

(And no, I don't think he'll actually do it)

Comment

• An explanation as to where Trump is getting the figure $91 Billion in hurricane relief for Puerto Rico.

PR has not actually received anywhere close to that much money. It's a 20-year projection of total aid they'll need to recover, put together by the Office of Management and Budget.

Comment

• You ask for a miracle I give you Lucy Flores

You ask for a miracle I give you AOC and the green new deal

You ask for a miracle I give you the Mueller report

You ask for a miracle I give you the dropping of charges on smullett

most repubs would have thought it would be a miracle for PJDT to get relected

but we underestimated the power of the far left

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X