Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    $73M well spent on trying to unseat Cocaine Mitch. LMAO.
    That was dumb. R's have their white whales too. Go and look at the amount donated to the Republican challengers to Omar and AOC. Or the black Republican trying to win Elijah Cummings' old district

Comment

• That’s one way make Florida look good. The only way.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Laura Loomer made it close! She only lost by 30!

Comment

• Florida is Trump. He's already winning without a single panhandle vote.

Comment

• Ds also spent a substantial amount on Jamie Harrison's campaign in South Carolina vs Lindsey Graham. Interested to see what happens there... Harrison has a small lead with 8% in.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Ds also spent a substantial amount on Jamie Harrison's campaign in South Carolina vs Lindsey Graham. Interested to see what happens there... Harrison has a small lead with 8% in.
              Unlike Loomer or McGrath, Harrison actually has a shot. But I'd place money on Graham

Comment

• Ohio looks scary for Trump.. He basically has to bat 1.000 on these close states.

Comment

• I heard that Cleveland and Columbus have been heavily counted in Ohio, swaying the vote in favor of Biden as of now. Can't say if it's true because that info came from a friend of mine.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Unlike Loomer or McGrath, Harrison actually has a shot. But I'd place money on Graham
                  Agreed. Guessing Graham will probably win it in a similar way as Cruz over Beto.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Decision Desk already called Florida for Trump

Comment

• Trump is down 400,000 in Ohio with half the vote counted. That's a big surprise to me. It looks pretty bad for the Donald here.

Comment

• "...it's the end of the world as we know it..."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It looks like the fabled Karen vote is going to deliver Ohio for Biden unless there is a massive early versus in-person swing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Ohio looks scary for Trump.. He basically has to bat 1.000 on these close states.
                            Well Ohioans aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the tree as we know...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ditto for NC. Trump got Florida but I'm pretty sure that you guys can breathe a sigh of relief here. Trump can't win without Ohio much less without Ohio and North Carolina.

Comment

• Dow futures has dropped ~400 points in the last hour after being up big this evening. Probably a good sign for Biden.

BUT... no idea. NY Times forecast has Trump winning North Carolina at 71% for what it's worth.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X