X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Berman:

[ame]https://youtu.be/B0q4oibfs9g[/ame]

Comment

• Berman was part of a group that revolutionized sports broadcasting and made it incredibly entertaining -- for a time. Unfortunately, Disney/ESPN took their dumb charades way too far and now it's just a clown show.

Comment

• I think he and Bob Ley are the only two remaining from ESPN's debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Rumors that ESPN is cutting Berman. THERE IS A GOD!!
          Yay!
          Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Berman is okay is REALLY tiny doses.
          No, he isn't.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'm not sure why lineygoblue is down on Musberger, you couldn't have had a bigger proponent of Michigan football. He put over The Big House like no other announcer. I imagine he had loads of money on U of M every time he did a game theee.

Comment

• He was incredibly obnoxious and annoying.

Comment

• Berman was mildly entertaining when ESPN was in its infancy and he actually had hair.

Now he should be in a circus or strictly limited to toupee commercials.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Berman is a clown act...similar to the Lou Holtz freak show. Musberger knows the game but chooses to grab onto cute little nicknames and ride them too long (Honey Badger lol).

Give me a good game analyst and a play by play guy who can do something besides explain the obvious and I'm good. Seems hard to find anymore.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...oh and a guy who actually knows the fucking rules would be nice too...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      ...oh and a guy who actually knows the fucking rules would be nice too...
                      Do you know any?

Comment

• you couldn't have had a bigger proponent of Michigan football. He put over The Big House like no other announcer.
                        Pusberger was a big proponent of where-ever he was sitting at the time. His so-called love for Michigan and/or Michigan Stadium was nothing but an act. He's always looking for "the big story" and always itching to call the "big moment" of the game. He's all about himself and how he sounds. It was "scratching the chalkboard" miserable to hear Kirk Herbstreit constantly remind Pusberger of the rules, players names, and oh yes, .. they were actually on the air working a game. Then, there were the times he fell in love with (any) cute cheerleader that the camera seemed to show ....

The only announcer worse than Pusberger was Lou Holtz. But that's another rant.

Wiz: Correct. and Hello
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• hi
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its a sad state of affairs for sports announcing when Herbsmoker is one of the better ones in the broadcast booth. Not that he's bad, but we sure could use a Chris Shenkel or two nowadays.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...or Keith Jackson...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Spielman is good
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X