Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Oh damn! The clubhouse at Oakland Hills CC burned down.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ub/6829564001/

Edit: Not entirely burned down, but massive damage.
    Seems like too big a fire to have started from a space heater accidentally left on somewhere or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      at this point the only relevant issue is was hillary still involved in infitrating the servers once trump was in the whitehouse

I kinda get if you think trump russia collusio n was real at the time why obama may have authroized the FBI/cia initally

especially since who knows what kind a line of bullshit brennan and clapper were feeding him to authorize those fisa warrants and keep listening in

but if hillary is found to have continued using her own "techs' to 'infiltrate'servers while trump was in the whitehouse durham needs to annihilate her

far as the queen goes of course they had to settle--that going to trial would have been a great show
      Here's the thing."Inflitrating White House servers while Trump was President" isn't asserted by Durham in the actual filing. If you think it is, quote the filing itself and post it here. I posted it a couple days ago. Prove me wrong. Don't just post something else from the Federalist or Washington Examiner. Find me the sentence from Durham's own mouth where he accuses the Hillary Clinton campaign of "infiltrating" White House servers after Trump entered office.

The lawyer for Sussman says the tech company mined White House DNS logs when Obama was still President. And they were hired to do it. That's it.

Neither Joffe nor this tech company have been charged with anything, and this stuff was first reported in Sept/Oct. of last year. It's not especially new.

EXPLAINER: How the latest Trump-Russia filing generated buzz | AP News

Comment

• Crash, Durham filed a brief reply to the Defendants today. He made it even more clear than the Trump White House was never "spied upon". All the DNS data gathered took place while Obama was still President.

Comment

• Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After being ordered told by the firm, cold, impassive hand of JUSTICE that he MUST testify, along with his miserable offspring, your favorite Prez having a really good night

Eric already was deposed in this case and reportedly took the 5th over 500 times

Per Trump only a radical leftist wouldn't want Trump to run again.

FL1pamfXsAY0-04?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Good grief. That man is a delusional jackass.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Did you eat dog poop as a kid?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not good. This slug is Putin’s current puppet in Donetsk. He’s announcing an ‘evacuation’ of all civilians to Russia.

Comment

• Congressman Jim Hagedorn (R-MN) has died. Kidney cancer. Only 59.

Comment

• Life and freedom just changed for the worst today in the world.

Comment

• Durham also writes that during Sussman’s trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to “(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP).”

Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.

per the court filing

Comment

• Sounds innocent to me. Nothing Burger.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shit going down in Ottawa right now.

Comment

• With this Ukraine thing, we're going to see all kids of posturing made up of flat out lies and bending the truth to shape a reality favorable to one side or the other. That we have journalists plugged into the emerging network of commercial Satellite based intelligence makes it harder for either side to lie. It's limitations however make it hard for this group pf journalists to look forward and reliably predict events, i.e., Russian forces will engage Ukrainian forces on X day at Y time. To do that sort of thing requires integration of all sources and analysis of them by intelligence experts. Journalists don't have that and aren't experts. Know the limitations and adjust your threshold of acceptance of war news as being accurate or not accordingly.

My take remains about the same. Putin's objective in Ukraine is political and short of actually engaging but he's using the threat of an invasion as leverage. Whatever the outcome, some believe, and I am among them, that Putin has harmed Russia in the short term. Whatever he achieves in the end game - most likely a foothold that he will work to expand over time in Eastern Ukraine and influence in Kiev through a negotiated settlement involving MinskII. What he loses on is an invigorated NATO that will increase surveillance of and resist increasing Russian influence in the former Soviet Satellite states.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                Durham also writes that during Sussman’s trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to “(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP).”

Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.

per the court filing
                                You're claiming that Durham says he evidence that people illegally broke into the White House's computer systems, he's known about it for monthas, and yet not a single person has been charged with a crime. That's not what his filing says. It just says that the had DNS data from the EOP. Not explicitly the EOP from when Trump was President.

Here's what Durham said in his more recent filing (emphasis mine)

“If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the government’s motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government’s inclusion of this information,”

John Durham distances himself from right-wing furor - Axios

Comment

Working...
                                X