Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l1rfXwK.jpg

Comment

• Again, we have a SHITSHOW President. Neither CGVT nor DSL nor Jon nor any of the other Progs are denying this. It’s just TRUMP!!!!!!

Ok. I guess. But, the fucking PRESIDENT is a shitshow clown. I don’t care if DJT controls the Rs or not. The PRESIDENT being a shitshow clown concerns me way the fuck more than the dude who is not the President.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But, yeah….TRRRRUUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!!!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Denial
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They are obsessed Talent. I could give two shits less about Trump. I'd be ok with a Dem in the WH if it's not a fucking dementia ridden prog like Biden. I'm a registered Libertarian anyway. I'd like to see DeSantis run and Veep could be one of many solid choices. Trump is not even the best candidate in his family for fuck sake.

Obsession.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              They are obsessed Talent. I could give two shits less about Trump. I'd be ok with a Dem in the WH if it's not a fucking dementia ridden prog like Biden. I'm a registered Libertarian anyway. I'd like to see DeSantis run and Veep could be one of many solid choices. Trump is not even the best candidate in his family for fuck sake.

Obsession.
              I hate it when I agree with you
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Libertarian: Person who wants all of the benefits of a civilized society but doesn't want to pay for any of them
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  But, yeah….TRRRRUUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!!!
                  Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Got it. Biden ain't great. I'll take him any day over that orange piece of shit

I'm looking to the future of 2024. I'm a futurist.

He's going to humiliate DeSantis if he dares run against him and you know it. That guy that lost his shit and yelled at high schoolers for embarrassing him by wearing masks...lol...yeah he'll trounce Trump. No doubt.

So I guess get down on your atheist knees and secretly pray for the first time in your life that the Dems can find something, ANYTHING, on him to keep him out of the 2024 race. Lord knows the Republicans aren't going to do shit but roll over for him...AGAIN

Comment

• Libertarian: Someone who doesn't want every fucking facet of his life dictated by an overreaching government.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And has there been any SANE explanation for what was up with Pelosi last night? Tip O'Neill would backhand her all the way back to California.

I can't believe any rational person would want her two heartbeats from the Presidency. Its bad enough that Giggles is 2nd in line.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Got it. Biden ain't great. I'll take him any day over that orange piece of shit

I'm looking to the future of 2024. I'm a futurist.

He's going to humiliate DeSantis if he dares run against him and you know it. That guy that lost his shit and yelled at high schoolers for embarrassing him by wearing masks...lol...yeah he'll trounce Trump. No doubt.

So I guess get down on your atheist knees and secretly pray for the first time in your life that the Dems can find something, ANYTHING, on him to keep him out of the 2024 race. Lord knows the Republicans aren't going to do shit but roll over for him...AGAIN
                        Soooo...why are you worried? You have 2024 sewn up sounds like! Hell if Mango Man opens his yammer this fall tge Dems will keep both houses...Trump is that bad.

You want this shitshow over Trump...you like national insecurity, high inflation, open reckless borders, energy dependence and high crime/murder ccx rates. Gotcha. Well you wanted it. You got it. Biden.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          And has there been any SANE explanation for what was up with Pelosi last night? Tip O'Neill would backhand her all the way back to California.

I can't believe any rational person would want her two heartbeats from the Presidency. Its bad enough that Giggles is 2nd in line.
                          Liney...when Heels Up burst into a standing ovation for Chairman Poopypants over funding police...I wanted to slap the shit out of her, Biden, DSL and CGVT.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            And has there been any SANE explanation for what was up with Pelosi last night? Tip O'Neill would backhand her all the way back to California.

This is dumb to talk about but Trump acted like he could stay in office indefinitely so long as the election was contested. But that's not true at all. The 20th Amendment makes clear that the President's term ENDS on January 20th every 4 years no matter what. There are no automatic extensions if the election is disputed. Congress was given the right to write a law to determine who serves as temporary President while we wait for the election to be resolved and in that case, it would be the Speaker of the House.

So Trump's actions in late 2020 were actually making "President Pelosi" a possibility.
                            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 2, 2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Soooo...why are you worried? You have 2024 sewn up sounds like! Hell if Mango Man opens his yammer this fall tge Dems will keep both houses...Trump is that bad.

You want this shitshow over Trump...you like national insecurity, high inflation, open reckless borders, energy dependence and high crime/murder ccx rates. Gotcha. Well you wanted it. You got it. Biden.
                              I'm very worried. Why do you think I'm pretending I'm not? I don't think beating Trump is a cinch at all. But I do think him being the Republican nominee is the ONLY way the Dems win in 2024.
                              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 2, 2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• A couple days ago a bunch of US and German car companies froze business in Russia. Tonight it’s the turn of the Japanese carmakers. Toyota, Honda, and Mazda all stopping all exports to Russia or at least auto parts.

Gonna be a Lada Renaissance!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X