X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CNN is showing footage from today's train station attack that I wouldn't think would make it to tv.

Supposedly Russian social media had a bunch of posts bragging about an attack on Kramatorsk which quickly got deleted after it became obviously they bombed civilians. Very similar to how 8 years ago when MH17 was shot down, a bunch of Russian goons posted video bragging about how they'd shot down a Ukrainian fighter jet. That all got scrubbed pretty quickly too.

Comment

• STOP THE FUCKING RUSSIAN BOMBARDMENT ........

Just a glimpse of NATO's ability to implement a no fly zone (link below). While we don't know the extent of Russia's actual capabilities in the way of AWACS, supposedly they have it, they have been demonstrably weak in C3 involving coordination of air and ground forces. An air war advantage is probably strongly in favor of the west/NATO air forces. My knowledge of US capabilities is 30y old. Even back then it was astonishingly good and exercised at large scale all the time. Aircraft of today are much more sophisticated and capable now.

We've been training for this for decades, we're good, we're prepared. And here we sit on the sidelines, well prepared, equipped with the best aircraft but scared shitless to jump in becasue Putin threatened he'll nuke the place. "Go ahead, make my day."

And heree's the problem .......

“Before you start using force there has to be an imminent threat to either NATO forces or NATO populations. That’s a judgement call, and that’s always hard to make.”

We seem stuck on this NATO position. More at stake here than the NATO considerations. I can argue any point wrt this shit-storm as a casus belli seem justifiable at this point .......like how about an "illegal war of aggression" or "genocide." How about in defense of FON. TIme to shit or get off the pot.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...%20Subscribers
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          That's FAKE. Ramis has been dead since 2014..

Comment

• His “death” was a false flag, covert, reverse psy-ops ruse in anticipation of needing him for things like this.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

That's FAKE. Ramis has been dead since 2014..
              Made you look.

Now STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Geezer, I thought your response above was fair. A couple of points:
                • I said that I don't care about the politics of the presenter. I care about the strength of his/her presentation and if one is presented the strength of his/her argument.
                • Given that, why would I go searching for a Giglio essay that expresses conservative values. I took his presentation at face, thought his hypothesis was interesting and wondered how those I respect here might respond if I posted on the implications of a widening political divide as both sides take (IMO) more and more extreme positions. YMMV
                • You may be extrapolating that I considered the D and R parties are equivalent based on something I said in that post. Whatever it might have been it's irrelevant. My view is that the D and R party, as far as ideologies they are advancing, are markedly different. Did you mean equivalence in different context?
                Now we are getting somewhere.

- Your post presented Giglio as an "independent journalist" and I interpreted that as meaning he wasn't overtly partisan. So my reply was to ask for anything he had ever published that was remotely conservative. There is nothing. I looked. I probably don't understand what you mean by "independent" if one reads the bio and realizes he is a staff writer for The Atlantic

- I stand corrected on Amanpour. I took her name to be French. She is Iranian and British, not French. She has worked for CNN and PBS her whole life. I don't get CNN International, but I do remember that she likened the Trump administration to Kristallnacht, claiming that Trump targeted certain races and people by limiting "social justice" spending. Amanpour is indeed an elitist, and if you prefer the word "statist", that is fine. She is all about diversity, equity, and inclusion.

- I just disagree with Hanni in that I don't figure the militant right, like the Poor Boys or Oath Keepers total could fill a D-III gym. They are a fart in a windstorm compared to Antifa and BLM. Where are the actual killings by these right-wing kooks? Where are the riots? Where is the property damage by the right (estimated at $ 2 Billion by leftists in the summer of 2020). Where is the marching to "fry cops" or the much more dangerous anti-family agenda?

- I do not mean that there is only an ideological difference between the parties. I mean that the D party has as their objective the complete reordering of society in the US to reflect their view of the world. "Diversity, equity, and inclusion" is the focus-group approved way of saying critical theory is the key reference point for every decision. For Dems, it is always and forever about oppressor v oppressed. CRT is just the most obvious and insidious element of critical theory in general. Now, I'd be happy to go over the failures of the Biden administration using CT if you want. But let's use yesterday's appointment of Judge Jackson to the SC. This is a woman who differentiated by race how harshly she sentenced criminals, and a woman who sentences sexual preditors more leniently than sentencing guidelines allow. This woman cannot define the word "woman" because she views the transgendered as an oppressed minority. Compare Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, or Barrett to Judge Jackson. What you see is that Jackson is eager to redefine what is true according to her "lived experience".

- This is the crucial distinction between the parties. The Dems and their media allys are eager to redefine what is truth. That is the core of it. The Biden laptop, Russian collusion, Kavanaugh's sex life as a boy, inflation as temporary and manageable, fossil fuels being detrimental to human life and so many other things are simply false to any objective observer. But if someone speaks the truth, they are canceled by the woke mob.

All I say to you Jeff, is try to read things like the editorial page of the WSJ. Don't watch shows in which both sides of an argument are not represented (like The Five and not like Tucker, Hannity or any CNN evening programming). If you intend to be objective, then read the other side. And look at results with your own eyes. I was a hard-left liberal in the 60's. I suspect I've been in more civil rights marches than anyone here, perhaps more than all you put together (except Stan). I was in Grant Park during the 1968 Democrat National Convention not to defund the police but to run from them. But in the late 70s, I realized that the liberal/progressive path that the US had been taking since JFK just didn't produce results. Then Reagan changed everything. I am unapologetic about my "certainty" that offends most of you here. I've been a prog, and progressivism sounds good until you look at the results.

Oh, and I know that there are two genders: male and female, men and women. Any denial of that is gender dysphoria at best, or "true" at its most corrupt.
                Last edited by Da Geezer; April 8, 2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Russia claims that the missile that killed 50 civilians (and that's just the beginning) in a rail station set up to evacuate women and children from the Donetsk region, was fired by the Ukrainians. Kremlin spokesperson, Peskov, denied Russia was responsible - it was the Ukrainians he said trying to create this situation as propaganda against Russia to further isolate Russia per western objectives, he said. I'm actually beginning to wonder if Putin is purposely trying to bring NATO into this and NATO knows it. This is some absurdly ghastly shit. It sure makes my blood boil and reason leaves my thought process in pursuit of revenge.

missile.jpg

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, well, well…

None of the guys tried for plotting to kidnap Whitmer were convicted. Two were acquitted and two were declared mistrials.

Too bad that the guys who were acquitted were held in prison for TWO YEARS. You know… on account of them being too dangerous to society even though a jury of their peers concluded they committed no crimes.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ct/9487618002/

Grand Rapids — Jurors Friday acquitted two men Friday accused of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and deadlocked on charges against the two alleged ringleaders, delivering a staggering blow to the government in one of the largest domestic terrorism cases in recent U.S. history.
                    Last edited by Mike; April 8, 2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• LOL.. I guess Gretch wasn't quite the victim of Right Wing Terrorists after all. Now it's about time that those of us outside of Detroit go about removing her from office properly.

Comment

• My understanding is that there was plenty of audio and visual evidence of these guys "plotting" so I'm assuming the jury believed, to a certain extent, that they were entrapped. By informants, undercover FBI, whichever.

Comment

• The whole thing sounded like an episode of Sunny in Philly from the jump. But RIGHT WING EXTREMISM!! It’s the biggest threat to our country!!!

Meanwhile, left wing extremists ACTUALLY cause massive damage and death but that’s in the service of social justice so it’s OK. You see, you have to destroy society to save it. Or something.

Comment

• At least a couple of the other guys in this group took guilty pleas. They testified at the trial. Boy are their faces red!!

Comment

• No shit. Haha.

Well, two innocent men spent two years in prison for political reasons.

Comment

• At least they weren't on the damn roads that she promised to fix.. or stuck in one of her nursing homes.

Comment

Working...
                                X